Can you recommend an Affinity Photo Guide?

Edit My Images
No
I am just starting with Affinity Photo so decided to get a physical guide to go with it but have found there are quite a few on amazon but all with 4.9 stars and all around the same price. Can you recommend one from your experience? Does any one stand out?
Cheers

Hi, I'm only a novice and still learning but I got the affinity workbook, found it helpful with stepped through projects etc. (They have downloadable projects to go with the book) It has pull out keyboard cards for key short cuts and they also do videos and a very helpful online help section if you've not come across it already?

Hope this is of help :)

Gav

Last edited:
Simon Foster is a very good teacher,i have this course and can highly recommend it,every few weeks udemy prices drop to 9.99 13.5 hours video and 50 pdf guide.
The main reason I recommend it though is his teaching style nice relaxed imformative and to the point

Last edited:
Before I download Affinity as I am ceasing my Adobe Lightroom subscription in March and am looking for another editing software, can anyone tell me if it can handle both Nikon NEF and Fuji RAR in the same package?

Edit: Never mind, found it.

Last edited:
Back