1. RichardC27

RichardC27

Name:
    Richard
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    All except number 2, that would have been done with a Canon 50mm F1.8 so nothing special. All the others are done with the old Sigma 120-400mm lens. I've had it for about 10 years now, it's ok but certainly not great. At 400mm wide open it's absolutely horrible so I have to work around its limitations.

Canon f1.8 likes this.
  2. MFlip

MFlip

Name:
    Mark
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Following on from @RichardC27 's post I've also been really happy with the 80D. I mainly use it with the Canon 100-400 mk2 for motorsport. A few shots from this season below.

[​IMG]Daiko Lazarus Racing Lamborghini Huracan GT3 #27 - GT Open Silverstone by Mark Dolphin, on Flickr

[​IMG]#17 TF Sport Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 - British GT Donington Park 2018 by Mark Dolphin, on Flickr

[​IMG]#7 Team Parker Racing's Bentley Continental GT3 British GT Donington Park 2018 by Mark Dolphin, on Flickr

One at ISO800
    [​IMG]Komorebi - Toyota Celica GT-Four ST185 by Mark Dolphin, on Flickr

fine1866, tris101 and mazdaman like this.
  3. RichardC27

RichardC27

Name:
    Richard
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Love that last one with the sunbeams coming through the trees

MFlip likes this.
  4. andybiff

andybiff

Name:
    Andy
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Well my 80d got delivered today from HDEW and the extra battery. Only had a quick look as I’m at work but have noted the charger is American style. Can anyone recommend a better charger for the LP-E6N batteries? It but a uk canon one?

5. Canon f1.8

Canon f1.8

Name:
    Paul
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Strange, mine came with a UK plug and cable, maybe email them and ask why you do not have a UK charger.

6. andybiff

andybiff

Name:
    Andy
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Well apart from the charger thing really happy with the 80d so far. From the little messing about I have done. the autofocus seems a lot faster than the 750d I had previously even with the 18-55mm kit lens ( looking to change ) camera feels so much better in my hands really looking forward to using it properly over the next few weeks. thanks for all the advice. glad I made the jump

Nostromo, Canon f1.8 and mazdaman like this.