The Harely guys didn't like them much. :LOL:

Sorry, just have to defend my home town a little!! :D

:D

OK, one or two....

ymnfh0.jpg

ymnfhh.jpg

ymnfh6.jpg

I think it must have been St. Patrick's day

Check out around 1960 and 249 Willowbrook area in the NW part of Houston. There's one right next to AMC 24. It was there this summer, but they may have had some financial difficulties lately; could be closed. They used to be all over the place in Houston before.

Check out around 1960 and 249 Willowbrook area in the NW part of Houston. There's one right next to AMC 24. It was there this summer, but they may have had some financial difficulties lately; could be closed. They used to be all over the place in Houston before.

All the Houston ones closed in October.

I'm in quite a photogenic part of town actually, The Heights, so I really have no excuse for not getting out there a bit more. And of course it's only a 5 minute drive downtown too.

Another one from the hip with my F420:
ygtur1.jpg

ygtuqm.jpg

New Orleans

Last edited:
I really like the idea of street photography. I will start with two shots (more soon to follow :)). C&C welcome

Click for larger version.

Last edited:
jgredline,

That picture of the cigarette **** is just amazing, they've even gone so far as to give visual aid as to what it really is :LOL:

(y)

Few more from me (there are couple more in my 'street life' set on my flickr account (link in signature)):

Click for larger versions.

Love the photos Jgredline! Keep 'em comming (y)

Here are few mine:

Click to view large version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back