ChrisHeathcote is still alive - Serene added plus many others :)

You give him a little power and a spreadsheet and it goes to his head :D
That's you in trouble Chris, I'd check the spread sheet for a sarky comment / title if I were you
as I see mines changed again, Cheers Dean, @Dark Knight :D

O very well done Chris - great catch-up and nice to see you back. For me, the top two are Forgotten and Life - excellent processing with that cove.

Hi Chris,
Welcome to the world of catchups ;)

Colourful - Take 100 lines of "I must bot use Spot Colour on TP" ;)

Forgotten - That doesn't look like it's been ruined by becoming a holiday resort. Nice find... Love the detail thought the whites are just on the cusp of becoming blown perhaps?

Stone - Looks better full size on flickr where you can enjoy how sharply you've caught the spray. It expresses teh power of the sea. I'd be interested in seeing the colour version.

Active - Nicely on theme and in sharp focus. I'm missing a bit of contrast though, perhaps it needs the black point checking.

Hidden - Is this the same cove as Forgotten? It looks lovely and is well captured. I prefer this in colour to the b&w of forgotten.

Serene - Well, that's cheating ;) Great colours. I hadn't noticed the yellow boat in the colourful shot, but in this one it could perhaps do with being cloned out? Dunno.

Life - I can't disagree with your sentiment on this one :)

Good catch up, my picks would be Hidden and Life. The life one makes me wish I was back on holiday...sun food and a drink, as you say life doesn't get much better.
Thanks Steve (y)

O very well done Chris - great catch-up and nice to see you back. For me, the top two are Forgotten and Life - excellent processing with that cove.

Thanks Carl,hopefully more to follow

Hi Chris,
Welcome to the world of catchups ;)

Colourful - Take 100 lines of "I must bot use Spot Colour on TP" ;)
I will but in my defence, in 4 years of membership this is only my second :p
Forgotten - That doesn't look like it's been ruined by becoming a holiday resort. Nice find... Love the detail thought the whites are just on the cusp of becoming blown perhaps?
Thanks, it was busy and a little commercial
Stone - Looks better full size on flickr where you can enjoy how sharply you've caught the spray. It expresses teh power of the sea. I'd be interested in seeing the colour version.
TBF the colour isn't much different although less moody, but I'll post it shortly
Active - Nicely on theme and in sharp focus. I'm missing a bit of contrast though, perhaps it needs the black point checking.
Thanks, I'll have a play and lett you know
Hidden - Is this the same cove as Forgotten? It looks lovely and is well captured. I prefer this in colour to the b&w of forgotten.
It is the same cove. Thanks for the feedback (y)
Serene - Well, that's cheating ;) Great colours. I hadn't noticed the yellow boat in the colourful shot, but in this one it could perhaps do with being cloned out? Dunno.
I prefer to think of it as using my initiative ;) (y)
Life - I can't disagree with your sentiment on this one :)

Thanks for taking the time to comment (y)

Last edited:
Welcome back Chris... Good to see you. :)
Great little catch up.
I really like the crashing wave too. :)

Back