Classifieds, Coffee anyone?

Sky

Name
Trevor
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a promotional shout for TP's classified section to say thank you.

It's now possible for us to make a donation to the coffee fund if we wish. I think this is a great idea to help the team cover the forum's expenses and am more than happy to give a little coffee now and again to help.

You now have a little more coffee in the jar . . .

Thanks guys, much appreciated

Reactions: Sky
how do you buy a coffee?

Thanks guys its much appreciated (y)

Thanks for the coffee Jim!

Thanks Allan, appreciated

Can you use PayPal?
Indeed Graham
you can pay by PayPal on Buy us a Cuppa or PayPal directly to
1632598440539.png

Not sure if it has been mentioned elsewhere but I note at the bottom of the page, on smartphone browser a "Buy us a cuppa" linky :)

Scatological humour isn't my favourite type but it's a solid number 2.

Not sure if it has been mentioned elsewhere but I note at the bottom of the page, on smartphone browser a "Buy us a cuppa" linky :)
I see it now (iPad) but I wouldn’t normally as I would only see if I was looking specifically for help etc :(.

It would be counterproductive to ‘nag’ but more prominence would help.

Indeed Graham
you can pay by PayPal on Buy us a Cuppa or PayPal directly to
1632598440539.png

How much do Apple Pay and/or PayPal charge on, say, a £5 donation? I always understood that PayPal at least was a bit expensive on small sums.

How much do Apple Pay and/or PayPal charge on, say, a £5 donation? I always understood that PayPal at least was a bit expensive on small sums.

Just use the friends and family option - then there will be no charge.

It would be counterproductive to ‘nag’
That was exactly our thoughts, hence being in Classifieds, rather than forum wide, in the hope that some people would appreciate the fee free option of selling here rather than ebay.
And the small link in the footer of course.

There is small usually a charge ( to "us" ) what ever method you choose,
inc via the buy us a cuppa link
However we are very grateful for the donations, what ever the amount.

Although as Trevor has pointed out

Well that’s not an option on Apple Pay and I’m not sure it works for PayPal either for someone receiving large numbers of payments :(. I’m not asking that though — I’m asking how much of the £5 does Apple/PayPal pass on to, in this case, TP :(.

I’ve always thought the friends and family dodge is a sign that the recipient may be untrustworthy for purchases :(.

It looks like Stripe take 3.45% handling/commission for credit card payments, I don't know what Paypal take as so far everyone going through Paypal seems to have done it as friends/family or at least not as a purchase of something.

It looks like Stripe take 3.45% handling/commission for credit card payments, I don't know what Paypal take as so far everyone going through Paypal seems to have done it as friends/family or at least not as a purchase of something.
I don’t know what “Stripe” is, are they handling Apple Pay?

I don’t know what “Stripe” is, are they handling Apple Pay?
Its the people that do the payment handling for "Buy me a Coffee"
No matter what the source of the donation.

Its the people that do the payment handling for "Buy me a Coffee"
No matter what the source of the donation.
Cheers! 3.4% is good!

Just doing my own company accounts so I'm in the zone for doing this financial malarkey!

Back