Cloudforest's 52 for 2023, Week 26, Watching

Rubbish - very well spotted.
Sound - great idea and the white background suits the image.

Too good shots Pete.

One question...what's "Flytipping"? I haven't heard that term before...
Thanks Bill.
Flytipping is a term used when “lovely “ people, cant be bothered to dispose of their rubbish in a proper manner and decide to dump it by the side of the road, in farmer’s fields or at the entrances to areas such as the one in the pic.
Sadly it’s becoming more and more common in the lovely country lanes around here too. Makes me so angry!

Thanks Bill.
Flytipping is a term used when “lovely “ people, cant be bothered to dispose of their rubbish in a proper manner and decide to dump it by the side of the road, in farmer’s fields or at the entrances to areas such as the one in the pic.
Sadly it’s becoming more and more common in the lovely country lanes around here too. Makes me so angry!
Ah, yes. Sadly we have the same thing here. I tend to see it on secluded roads where there is room to pull a vehicle off to the side.

Watching works well - I want to know what they are looking at though!

Week 25 Snapper's Choice + Tech composite

Catching up. Pics were taken in the right week.
Not as good as I wanted but I'm without a PC at the moment and I'm not great at editing on an iPad.
2 pics stitched together pano style.

TP52 2023 Snapper’s Choice by Peter C, on Flickr

Looks like an interesting woodland area. Can't see the join where the two photos have been stitched.

Lovely woodland picture, Snappers choice looks a great place for a walk - looks like a path going through there. Not sure what’s happening top right of pic.

Two good shots Pete. I like the Watching shot, a fine capture.

Back