D-Day tomorrow... Updated

Name
Cheryl
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, I have to go into hospital for an op tomorrow. I'm not allowed to eat or drink anything after midnight (something about turning into a gremlin I think they said :LOL:), so I've been stuffing my face all afternoon :D

At least I now get a month off work to rest and recuperate (2 weeks off sick and 2 weeks holiday), so that gives me plenty of time to sit idly on here all day - or go out and take some shots, or even do my college homework :eek:

Best wishes and good luck. Hope all goes well.
.... nothing too serious I hope.

I had my tonsils out comming up 3 yrs ago. Apart from not being able to eat for the first week the I was forced to have the best part of a month off... fear of infection.. GREAT. I built me a new garage.

Good luck hope all goes well (y) It'll be good for you to be able to spend some time on the forums, you need to get your post count up :LOL:

Which ward do we send the flowers to? ... Or the stink bombs?

Get me some phone numbers from the nurses ( Just a fetish I've got )

But really .... best of luck Cheryl :)

You will be back dinkle spotting in no time

:canon:

Good luck with it, I hope everything goes well for you.

At least with 4 weeks off, you'll be able to take some time out from the NHS overload ;)

as everyone else has said hope it all goes well :) Can we expect a load of images in the next 4 weeks then? :)

Very best wishes Cheryl ... hope everything goes great and you're on the mend pdq girl ... (y)

We'll be awaiting news ... ;)

And you know where we all are if you need anything at all ... :D

:p

Good luck Cheryl. Hope it all goes well :hug:

Good luck, Cheryl. I hope everything goes according to plan! (y)

Best of luck, hope everything goes well for you.

Good Luck and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Thanks for all your good wishes and thoughts. I'm full up and can't eat another thing now :LOL: so I'm going to bed. Got an early start as I have to be there for 7.45am. Hopefully will be back on here by Tues / Weds :)

Our thoughts are with you Cheryl - see you some time soon. Baz & Maz

Hope it goes well, mini. Take care. :)

Good Luck, hope all goes well...

Ps Great to meet you on Sat night :)

Thanks for all your good wishes and thoughts. I'm full up and can't eat another thing now :LOL: so I'm going to bed. Got an early start as I have to be there for 7.45am. Hopefully will be back on here by Tues / Weds :)

Sorry I missed you last night Min - Hope all went well & you're back to your old self soon ... Paul (y)

Good Luck - hope all goes well and your back to 110% as soon as possible (y)

:)

All the best, break a leg, well if you do they can fix it while your there :LOL:

Hello, Hope all goes well, hope to see you back soon! xxx XXX xxx

oooh Cheryl....bet it's all over by now....hope you make a speedy recovery and are soon well enough to enjoy the well needed rest :)

hope everything went well,get well soon (y)

I missed this somehow. I hope all went well and you take the 4 weeks to actually relax! You deserve it.

I missed it too....hope everything went OK and look forward to seeing you back on here again Cheryl - it's not the same without you! :hug:

Thanks everyone :)
Well, I survived the op, just at home feeling sorry for myself now, quite sore and uncomfortable. I had keyhole surgery for a 'girly' problem Endometriosis. I now have 4 scars on my tummy :( and lots of pain in my shoulders from trapped wind as they pump you full of CO2. I'm sure I'll start feeling more human pretty soon.. until then I'll just keep popping the pills.

Haven't had the time to have a good nosey around the boards, so make sure there's some interesting gossip for when I feel better ;)

:hug:

...awww ... shuks...

:hug:

Nice to have you back with us...

Back