weekly Dan's Photo52 Challenge - Wk 7 Root Added

Hi, there, I really like the desaturated edited Industry.

Root, the narrative really adds to this photograph. Roots are there are after the work you put in, I have to give you a (y)

Cheers.

I like the colours of the edited industry shot but I dont think it adds to it as it's a modern bike in the shot, if it had been an old butcher bike then it would work beautifully.

As for root, it's not shouting root as such but a good shot none the less and the blur obviously shows the speed you were travelling at, good colours too.

Dan, I think you've set yourself a really tough challenge, more so than the rest of us, with the bike having to be included in every photo and I think you've done very well. My favourite so far is your take on Fear.

Industry - I'm afraid the bike also doesn't do anything for me but realise it's in your rules so I find the edit much better. Maybe a older style bike (penny farthing?) would have been more fitting for the subject but you won't be able to get a different bike each week LOL

Root - The inclusion of the bike fits this better

Hi Dan

great edit of your Industry....appeals much more to me , the subdued tones seem to suit it much better...well done for for trying something different (y)

Root....yup , there's roots there alright , nice motion blur on the bike & rider....one thing I've learnt is look where you wanna be not at the ground...hurts far less in the long run :LOL:

Back