DataCo Ruling

• Thread starter Deleted member 29733
  • Start date
Kettle !!!

I'll get you a pint.

OK, OK dont twist my arm too much :crying:, I give in....:)

Not 100% sure but I think the other phil.. purpleclouds.. went straight into premiership?

Not quite straight, I'd be photographing various football for 2 years prior.. just never really spent much time doing the lower leagues like t'other Phil is doing. Struck incredibly lucky :)

Not quite straight, I'd be photographing various football for 2 years prior.. just never really spent much time doing the lower leagues like t'other Phil is doing. Struck incredibly lucky :)

And who knows one day you could be found out for the attention seeking fraud you are :p

so what 2 yrs of football did you do? I recall you saying you wanted to get into football and next thing your with an agency.... which BTW I think is great... NOT knocking it... its great truly... honest please dont take me the wrong way... its like winning the pools getting lucky in this game and I am well pleased for anyone who does.... just wondering what the two yrs was?

so what 2 yrs of football did you do? I recall you saying you wanted to get into football and next thing your with an agency.... which BTW I think is great... NOT knocking it... its great truly... honest please dont take me the wrong way... its like winning the pools getting lucky in this game and I am well pleased for anyone who does.... just wondering what the two yrs was?

Youth stuff mostly (U18s), when I said I wanted to get into football, I meant 'proper' football :)

Youth stuff mostly (U18s), when I said I wanted to get into football, I meant 'proper' football :)

Haa right... I got a yoof game on thur ...have been allocated blackburn rovers yoof team fa cup run.. if there is one? :)

I've proved my worth and am being subsequently rewarded :p

yeah, alright...I suppose you're right.

Doesn't detract from your attention-seeking though does it?! I don't pay my TV licence to see your ugly mug on my screen!

Back