Daily Day 53/365 Look in - I dare you!

Very nice, and nice to see you about in the daylight too - I was beginning to get a little worried :)

Thanks T & Jake. Enough day light I finally got my new light painting toy so thought I would post this one quickly too! The only edit was a crop everything else in one exposure in camera!

EL0001 by Ferj Photography, on Flickr

Really, really like the trees and the path - colours of the light painting toy are superb - but the trees for me :)

A wonderful set (y) that church is wonderful, I love it (y) the path is the woods great :clap: great lead in line, always like a bit of EL and that is very different, even the processing on the shell works well :clap:

love it and the processing is great :)

Cheers all I feel bad as I have been mad busy with work and family stuff so not had a chance to pop by your threads for a while (I am heading there now though!) before I do, this is today's shot as an abstract while on route to the Manchester Museum with family and friends!

047 by Ferj Photography, on Flickr

I saw this as a thumbnail on my Flickr and thought it was a womans knee in a pair of fishnets :LOL:

Realyy like this and agree that it wouldn't be anything in mono

I saw this as a thumbnail on my Flickr and thought it was a womans knee in a pair of fishnets :LOL:

Realyy like this and agree that it wouldn't be anything in mono

You've completely lost me on the fishnets :LOL:

Really good abstract.

Cheers (y)

Oh wow these are very, very strong. I will look forward to seeing more of these. The black and white one in the trees is a fave.

Thanks! It's one of my faves too :D (y)

Excellent abstract i really like that!!...........

Sarah........ fishnets?? are you drinking lol

some great shots since I was last in Ferj :clap: Love the wall as an abstract

Thanks Trace, Vince and Carol - fishnets - still don't get it :LOL:

Day 48 is a personal achievement on many levels, it may not be the best photo in the world but for 1) conquering my fear of walking alone in the woods at night, 2)realising when i was set up there was no memory card so having only the internal memory (5 shots!) to use but still getting something 3) my first real proper light painting shot :)

048 by Ferj Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
Still a great shot Ferj and you managed to get over one fear at the same time as taking a great shot of a subject you were trying for the first time :clap:

OMG that is brave.... I've tried just walking a park at night and panicked and ran!...

This looks sooo cool... Excellent!!

Cheers for the comments, it was quite spooky but I survived :) I didn't venture too deeply into the wood!

Thanks Sarah and Vince, today more lightpainting :groan!: A bit of surrealism, spontaneous combustion? Taken in one shot in my living room :)

049 by Ferj Photography, on Flickr

Wow - that is all :D

Actually - no it's not :D What was the length of the exposure on that please?

Last edited:
Back