weekly Diabolic's 52 for 2015 - Bold added

I thought I recognised that ;)
I like the way the sun is hitting the inside of the door and the ship on the horizon (y)

Lovely image. A favourite place of mine, although not been for a few years. I like how the sun is reflecting on the inside of the arch

Really lovely shot - I like the sun on the arch, the reflections on the water - everything about it :)

Love the watery shot.
The sunlight on the underside of the arch is gorgeous.

Elegant works for me and I like the way the sky seems to flow over the top of it. Well captured (y)

Watery - Love the way the sun is lighting the arch

Hey Diabolic
Jumping in late on your thread - sorry![emoji16]

Bliss: cute dogs always get a thumbs up from me....and Eddie is definitely that!

Fragile: Lovely warm tones in the focussed shell and the low POV really works well.

Scenic: Nice shot, like the net adding extra interest but for me, it somehow doesn't quite have the same punch to it that the rest of your thread photos have.....not sure why though! [emoji15]

Companions: what a great picture! You've got the exposure of the dress against the White door spot on and the expressions are so sweet

Elegant: another great capture[emoji5]️... Love the moodiness of the sky too

Watery: Really love the sun cast on the inside arch and the horizon colours set it off beautifully

Great set to kick it off with - good stuff![emoji4]

I struggled with this one but I hope that you can see that this particular Doggy chew was a bit "Bolder" than the rest

15250800339_1287fbf348_h.jpg

Hi ay

sorry for missing your thread......I can't see a link from the Pic's only thread :thinking:

Bold....lovely DOF , well focused.......bit strange but on theme (y)

Fragile.......lovely focus , great low POV (y)

Companions......sharp & great focus , lovely expressions...I'm guessing you used flash as it just seems a little....harsh is not really the right word but I can't think of another word , doesn't really detract just doesn't seem right :thinking:

Last edited:
Watery - Great image with some lovely light and tones. Composition wise it works well with the horizon on the third and the rock coming from the top corner

Bold - Nice rim lighting to set the foreground subject off from the others in the background.

Lovely set of images - my fave has to be Companions; the tonal quality is superb.

Back