Do you keep the boxes?

Edit My Images
No
Glad to hear it's not just me and the wife that keep boxes. We keep them with the intention of packing everything back in to them if ever we should move, T.V. screen boxes e.t.c.

Name
Les
Edit My Images
No
Just in the middle of moving house and my other half wonder's why I have kept all the boxes for my camera gear.
So my question is do you keep yours? Or do you bin them after the warranty expires. And does it add any value to the gear?
Yes I have the original box for EVERY piece of camera gear I persently own, with the exception of the Manfrotto Tripod :)

Les

MartynK

Opting Out.
Name
Martyn
Edit My Images
No
Not as a rule, no. I did keep the box for my Canon 70-200mm f4.0, because I bought it for a particular purpose and always intended to sell it afterwards. It was a lovely lens, but I had no further use for it.

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
If ever there are two similar items for sale and one has the box and on doesn't, the preferred one will always be with the box. Which probably explains why I keep every single box (and have a flattened stash of odd bigger boxes for posting or when we eventually move house)! I think it's safe to say if we have a house fire, the loft will be adding to the fuel.