Dog Appreciation Thread, post your fave dog shots here...

One half of our BT pack, Jerry (yes, the other one is called Tommie)...

jerry_angelic.jpg

Great capture looks like the second dog is munching on the others tail. Lol. Shame. About the tip of the tail being cropped out.

Thanks! I know flippin shame about the tail but then again the speed those two idiots were going - they're lovely but nuts!!:LOL:

Hrímfaxi;4787316 said:
I guess this pretty much is the "My Dog" angle... it's a bit generic and greetings card like, but i'm going to play the noob card with this one and won't do it again! Here it is anyway - Meet Gracie.

graciepuppycrop.jpg

and who could resist?!?!? :love:
x

A picture of my Grandad's dog

Brandy by smittytom, on Flickr

That boy/girl needs a good eye clean! I don't want to sound pedantic or anything but I think I'm a little OCD about keeping my dog's eye area clean - probably because my neighbours dog has a terrible amount crap about her eyes.

That boy/girl needs a good eye clean! I don't want to sound pedantic or anything but I think I'm a little OCD about keeping my dog's eye area clean - probably because my neighbours dog has a terrible amount crap about her eyes.

She suffers with terrible bad weeping eyes.
It is cleaned often.

So many excellent photos posted of some wonderful four legged people.
Here's on of ours, she's called "Pickle", recently she's been studying the highway code and is seen here practising her right turn signal, lol

original.jpg

friesianfan69 - they're gorgeous. Nothing better than a GSD, in my eyes :D

My girl when she was 7 years old (12 years old now).
962007012.jpg

Gizmo the cockerpoo in 'hover mode'

DSC_00342.jpg

Not a great shot but I am learning still.

Just caught up with this great thread again - more fantastic and inspiring photos.

I'm adding this recent one of my 2 running dogs - usually I aim to use a fast shutter speed to freeze the action but this is one of a recent set where I've used a slower shutter speed and panning technique

shallows racing by gillydog1, on Flickr

Back