Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkady

Suspended / Banned
Name
Rob
Edit My Images
No
All of you know by now that Wheels trashed his camera while covering a charity event recently.
He's a new member, but what better way to prove we are the friendliest Forum on the planet by helping a fellow photographer out?

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=231545

Pledges here please, even if you've already PM'd me or pledged in the original thread.
No need to mention amounts here, just a thumbs-up will do...

Donations to my PayPal account:

rob knight 1063 @ yahoo. co. uk

no spaces...

If you don't have a PP account PM me for Bank details for a BT. Not sure if we can do paper...

Running Total: £2080 @ 19.30 BST

(y)

(y)

Rob, you Ok with the pm I sent?

Paydays on wednesday so I'll contribute something (y)

Guys I've had to clear my PM box, so I'll post later on with details of how to pay once I work things out.
Never done this before so I have no idea how to collate the donations...
I have a paypal account - so i'm guessing that would be the easiest option. Can i also get some Admin/Mod oversight on this for the sake of transparency?

What do you guys need for access to my paypal - just the email address?

(y) from me

Yep, stick your paypal addy up here Rob and we can get busy :)

BTW Wheels, do you ave a preference on what you would like, us girls are good at shopping :)

What about us who want to donate but don't have PP :shrug:

You still visit aldershot regularly, could always pop it over ?

That'll take too long:

Address in the opening post

if you don't have a PP account PM me for Bank details for a BT.

(y)

(y)

Anything to help a fellow tog.

Andy

(y) from me

Yep, stick your paypal addy up here Rob and we can get busy :)

BTW Wheels, do you ave a preference on what you would like, us girls are good at shopping :)

I tried 3 that I managed but the down side of 1 was changing lenses, it was a DSLR. The other one was a Nikon Coolpix P100 Digital Camera(suitable because of the live view finder tilting out so I can take shots lower down than eye level on the tripod. And the other was a Canon Powershot SX20 IS again a adjustable view finder but more flexible than the nikon

email address for Paypal in the opening post...

I think a dslr's could be problematic with the lens changes even though my carer or wife can do that.

OK I have to disappear for a bit now...family stuff...we'll pick this up again later...PM me if you have difficulty acessing my PayPal account (not that I'd have a clue how to help you in that...lol)...

What about a G1 - tilt screen but also a dslr that you could have help changing the lenses on?

What about a G1 - tilt screen but also a dslr that you could have help changing the lenses on?

Just seen that I didnt ask about dslr's with tilt screens, that opens a couple more doors, but also ups the price.

OK peeps, the sooner you push the money across, the sooner we can work out what we can afford...

I,m in! (y)
TP at it's VERY best! This is why I love this forum!

I have to say I feel a tad emotional to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back