Donations required - member needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just added a small donation to the International Co*e Baron fund.

Julian Hope you get loads of pleasure from your new toy (s).

Best wishes.

(y)

I bet u all cant wait to get rid of this thread its taken over everyones lives for the last 26 hours. And I told you it will stop before 1001 threads

LOL quite the opposite, we're all enjoying this!

I'm cleaning all my kit for tomorrow's wedding and looking at the piles of unused bits I have lying around...I'll collect some things together and send them to you. If you don't want/need them, they may be useful for your camera club :)

Julian.

Do you need the rucksack? It has enough room for camera with lens attached, 2 more lens', filters, leads etc and an outside compartment that would accommodate the screen. It's as good as new. Soon as my new one arrives it's yours if you want it.

Thank you very much mate.

I bet u all cant wait to get rid of this thread its taken over everyones lives for the last 26 hours. And I told you it will stop before 1001 threads
Not if we can help it.:LOL: You've got the weekend to come yet and their is plenty more haven't even been on here yet.;)

No, I think it's likely to go a bit further than 1001 Julian :)

cheers
Bill

I cant believe the way you are all doing this for me. I am really overwhelmed by it all

Just sent donation,what a great thread this is. Well done Rob.

John (y)

Darren will this magic arm do the same as what you described to me here earlier? ie get ground shots move it around easily??

I cant believe the way you are all doing this for me. I am really overwhelmed by it all

You do realise you're boosting the post count yourself.:LOL:
Best you start frequenting other parts of the forum for a while, searching out peoples ideas and tips for when the camera arrives. (y)

You do realise you're boosting the post count yourself.:LOL:
Best you start frequenting other parts of the forum for a while, searching out peoples ideas and tips for when the camera arrives. (y)

already cut and pasted ideas and locations and tips like using google earth to find locations and accessibility

It's having an effect on everyone...I went out earlier after doing my little bit with a different out look on everything, smiled at everyone, knowing that something a bit special was going on, shared it with people at work, It's benefitting us as well as you..so thank you for being here and letting us do this.

Jo

Postwh**e :LOL::LOL::LOL:

postwhore.jpg

surely a record. :shrug:

Most I seen before was something like 22.xx

You keep on going Wheels, (y) Glad you have found us and many of us have been able to help.........

I predict a donation increase once the drunks come back from the pub....... :LOL:

What a lovely day its been on here today, everybody is feeling real good, all thanks to a guy called Julian:clap:

I popped onto TP yesterday hoping to learn more ways in which I can improve my photography.

Instead I have learnt nothing except for an amazing guy, well in fact a whole bunch of amazing guys n gals.

A MASSIVE WELL DONE to each and every one of you.

But PLEASE lets get the kit to the main man asap so that we can get on with "business as usual" and start appreciating Julians work! :LOL:

Wonder who's gonna get the 1000th? :thinking::naughty:

What a lovely day its been on here today, everybody is feeling real good, all thanks to a guy called Julian:clap:

No Every single one of you who dontated, Rob who set it up, Darren for his tech knowledge and such a nice fella as well.

Darren will this magic arm do the same as what you described to me here earlier? ie get ground shots move it around easily??

That is the general idea!

If it does not do everything we need then I can actually weld and have a welder so I can have a look at doing the bracket at a later date. It's all looking good now for a really top setup. Just added the SB600 flash to the list for Digital Depot so you should have everything you need.

I popped onto TP yesterday hoping to learn more ways in which I can improve my photography.

Instead I have learnt nothing except for an amazing guy, well in fact a whole bunch of amazing guys n gals.

A MASSIVE WELL DONE to each and every one of you.

But PLEASE lets get the kit to the main man asap so that we can get on with "business as usual" and start appreciating Julians work! :LOL:

I think it will be a wee while before it all comes to plan. I am amazed at the last day and night

I wonder what the record is for the quickest 1000+ thread ? :shrug:

My refresh button is geting a beating :bonk:

Wonder who's gonna get the 1000th? :thinking::naughty:

It will be like an ebay auction with peeps posting at the last minute to hit the 1000th post:LOL:

£10 for the 1000th post?

Do I hear £15?

£20....

and so on and so forth :LOL:

surely Julian deserves the symbolic 1000th post? Don't let us down! ;)

I wonder what the record is for the quickest 1000+ thread ? :shrug:

I wish you hadn't put this in the thread!! I'm bursting for a p, and and I daren't go!!!

It's having an effect on everyone...I went out earlier after doing my little bit with a different out look on everything, smiled at everyone, knowing that something a bit special was going on, shared it with people at work, It's benefitting us as well as you..so thank you for being here and letting us do this.

Jo
I'll second that Jo (y) My own experiences today have been very similar.

every penny comes with a brilliant thought so I owe you all so so much

You owe us nothing apart from enjoyment of photography on the days when the state of your health allows :)

Matt Im stuck for words yet again. Thank you. I just hope I dont let you all down by taking crap photos.
What if they are crap? Most of mine are :LOL: Post them up for crit and the responses will help you learn/improve so much.

Wishing you a peaceful night of refreshing sleep :)

Oh and yes I did do it now to try and steal the 1000th post, but failed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back