Donations required - member needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing I would question and please don't anyone take offence. A 222 head takes a little force to close the lever, will you be able to squeeze reasonabley hard Jullian m8.

my best hand_(right) has a reasonable grip with 2 fingers and thumb I managed to hold Darrens camera and lens for a short period

Only thing I would question and please don't anyone take offence. A 222 head takes a little force to close the lever, will you be able to squeeze reasonabley hard Jullian m8.

Mine doesn't seem to bad. I meant to take mine round to try but if he can't we can swap it for an alternative ball head.

We just need the prices then off the suppliers including a flash, SB600 should be enough or possibly one of FITP's

Brilliant, so total cost of the external screen is just over £200.

So I am right in thinking before we go totally down that route that if we plug the mini HDMI lead into the D300s and the other end into a HDMI monitor then stick the camera in LiveView mode the shutter view will appear on the screen as will the photo previews......

Might have to get myself one of them too :)

Brilliant, so total cost of the external screen is just over £200.

So I am right in thinking before we go totally down that route that if we plug the mini HDMI lead into the D300s and the other end into a HDMI monitor then stick the camera in LiveView mode the shutter view will appear on the screen as will the photo previews......

Might have to get myself one of them too :)

Can't help you with that one, I'm just handy with Google :) Plus with only having a 400D..... what's this 'live view' thingy ;)

Assuming it works the same way as when plugged into a regular telly via HDMI, yes. :)

Anything that would normally be displayed on your LCD is displayed on your monitor instead (liveview, playback, menus, etc).

My prize for winning Aprils Panorama competition is a new rucksack. Which is great as i've outgrown the one i have. The one i have though is easy big enough for the camera, lens, screen etc that has been mentioned thus far. It is as good as new and i would gladly send that to Julian when my new one arrives.

Hi guys

I now we see we have upgraded to the D300s and 18-200!

The best price on camerapricebuster is £1647.

I will do this kit for £1618 and still throw in the freebies as promised before along with 1 x Superclamp and 1 x Magic Arm.

Im also thinking id like to drive to Wigan and hand deliver along with everyone else.

Stuart

Only just seen this as i dont get on here as often as i'd like to

I've sent a donation

wheels , hope you enjoy your new toy and have many happy hours using it , i'm sure you will

Arkady , nice one for sorting this

Hi guys

I will do this kit for £1618 and still throw in the freebies as promised before along with 1 x Superclamp and 1 x Magic Arm.

Im also thinking id like to drive to Wigan and hand deliver along with everyone else.

Stuart

Wow, what a star !

How much extra for another Superclamp, Arm, 222 head, SB600 and cable remote :)

wow..... each and everyone of you are my new heros, iv never personally met any one on the forum, but feel pretty proud to be a member here... all be it a quiet on... ill send a few quid to the pot...

Hi guys

Stuart

Top Man.:)(y)

Hi guys

Stuart

Great respect - well done (y)

Wow, what a star !

How much extra for another Superclamp, Arm, 222 head, SB600 and cable remote :)

Ill need to check cost pricing because there has been some price increases recently. There are no deals on the SB600 so I need to see if I can do something to get a good deal.

Stuart

Ill need to check cost pricing because there has been some price increases recently. There are no deals on the SB600 so I need to see if I can do something to get a good deal.

Stuart

Are there any vouchers with the D300s at the moment?

I wonder if we can convert the seat back on Julian's chair into a strobist jetpack with a couple of YN460-IIs and some radio triggers. :thinking:

[youtube]pea5e2Z5gyE[/youtube]

Ok, so that might be a bit silly. ;)

Are there any vouchers with the D300s at the moment?

Darren.

Yes as that how im getting these prices.

As long as i register the camera this weekend there will also be

£100 off the 10-24, £100 off the 16-85mm, £100 off the 70-300 & £100 off the MB-D10.

Stuart

Hi guys

Stuart

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Julian what do specifically enjoy taking pictures of? i.e. people, landscapes etc?

Always been landscapes and buildings as anything that moved by the time I had set up anything moving had gone.

Darren.

Yes as that how im getting these prices.

As long as i register the camera this weekend there will also be

£100 off the 10-24, £100 off the 16-85mm, £100 off the 70-300 & £100 off the MB-D10.

Stuart

Rob is the keeper of the coffers but paypal think he is an international coke lord so have frozen his account. If he gives you the go ahead can you register it and wait for the payment till they release it? I will speak to Rob.

Julian.

Do you need the rucksack? It has enough room for camera with lens attached, 2 more lens', filters, leads etc and an outside compartment that would accommodate the screen. It's as good as new. Soon as my new one arrives it's yours if you want it.

Rob is the keeper of the coffers but paypal think he is an international coke lord so have frozen his account. If he gives you the go ahead can you register it and wait for the payment till they release it? I will speak to Rob.

Rob has emailed me already so it should be ok. All i need is an address, i can use or email address for the registration for the time being.

Stuart

I bet u all cant wait to get rid of this thread its taken over everyones lives for the last 26 hours. And I told you it will stop before 1001 threads

Hi guys

Stuart

:clap: [nuff said :)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back