Euro 2016

Just seen the BBC footage of the Wales squad joyously celebrating Englands defeat. Think I'll support Iceland now.
Why shouldn't they celebrate? England have proven they can beat them, so that's a proven threat out of the way.
Media fuss over nothing.

And did England players celebrate beating Wales? Sour grapes I think.

After the match ! of course but I would not want to see pictures of Englands players celebrating wildly after Wales getting beaten by Belgium. Support your team all the way but to show such delight at another UK team losing is crass. Even if you think it keep it to yourself. Surely you would like to believe England supporters are now backing Wales ? This footage probably ensures wild celebrations among some England supporters if Wales get beaten ? Incidentally that I would also condemn.

Last edited:
Just seen the BBC footage of the Wales squad joyously celebrating Englands defeat. Think I'll support Iceland now.

I think you need to reality check mate.

Even if Wales lose to Belgium (which I expect btw) , they will have had a successful tournament, something I don't hear been touted around regarding England's performance or am I listening to the wrong station?

Even if Wales lose to Belgium (which I expect btw) , they will have had a successful tournament, something I don't hear been touted around regarding England's performance or am I listening to the wrong station?[/QUOTE]

We agree then.

Err, where does the " reality check " bit fit in ?

It has ever been the privilege for any citizen of the four home nations except England to have the benefit of supporting their own team (when the qualify :() plus whoever is playing England.

If England fans don't like this, well tough.. it's expected that German fans should take the Dambusters March being sung from the stands as "good humour", so they should be able to take a bit of banter themselves.

Even if Wales lose to Belgium (which I expect btw) , they will have had a successful tournament

Can't call yourselves successful until you qualify and fail at nearly every major tournament. One qtr final loss in 1958 is nothing compared to our record, semi final failure on penalties, now we are really talking

You have a long way to go yet, still you have been trying given your last minute blow outs over the years in the qualifying groups

^ Even before the 2nd goal what he was saying was a loads of old codswallop! England weren't dominating anything!

The reality is they are taking the p*** and just like hungry trout some people just can't help but bite.

I see Sterling has released a much more tasteful video to celebrate the job he'd done in the tournament.

Have to admit i watched the highlights last night just to brighten my evening. It seriously could almost have been 3 or 4 for Iceland!

YES. YES.YES!!!!

Wales v Iceland final it is then

Best game of the tournament so far imho. Great result for Wales. Well deserved. :clap:

Great goal by Robson-Kanu. :eek: :clap: And for once I agreed with Robbie Savage, if Messi had scored that goal we would be hearing about it for years and years. Maybe we will. ;) :)

A true team with a plan playing to their strengths. :clap: Worked for Leicester. ;)

Well done Wales, a superb game by both teams.
What a contrast to the "sterile" England games.

Well done Wales totally deserved and showing so much passion and organisation ,wanting to do do it for their country the manager the fans . The english players could learn so much from watching this game .

This morning I wake upto a hang-over from satan himself and the fact that we only went and beat the 2nd best team in the world , to reach the SEMI-FINAL of Euro 16, if you don't mind I will just say that again ...reach the SEMI-FINAL of Euro 16!!!! what a night. 1-0 down and then went on to give Belgium a bollocking. So proud, so pleased, so emotional, its unreal,its absolutely unreal.

Congratulations Wales :)

Great performance by Wales - I don't usually watch football but every minute of this game was fantastic

Bale is just special ....... but the rest of the team deserve to win this Tournament

this constant "yellow card" thing is now as bit OTT

Best of luck against Portugal ...........

I don't give a hoot about one of the most anti English places in the world

Pots and kettles old boy. During half time at last nights game we saw 2 minutes of the pundits discussing the game in hand, the remainder was all about how a half-arsed side that got knocked out of the tournamanet in the last round by Iceland could possibly pick themselves up and who could be their messiah, but having said that I would'nt be listening to them too closely, the muppets had predicted who England would meet in the semi's even before the tournament kicked off.....how wrong they were!! look on the bright side fella, at least you beat the semi finalists (when they were having an off day!!).

[URL=https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/gallery/photos/13502586_1176921722339604_202781852069362960_o.13992/] 13502586_1176921722339604_202781852069362960_o by mex on Talk Photography[/URL]

Last edited:

Its a bloody long list mate.....and Wales are only half way down it.

Last edited:
Pots and kettles old boy. During half time at last nights game we saw 2 minutes of the pundits discussing the game in hand, the remainder was all about how a half-arsed side that got knocked out of the tournamanet in the last round by Iceland could possibly pick themselves up and who could be their messiah, but having said that I would'nt be listening to them too closely, the muppets had predicted who England would meet in the semi's even before the tournament kicked off.....how wrong they were!! look on the bright side fella, at least you beat the semi finalists (when they were having an off day!!).

13502586_1176921722339604_202781852069362960_o by mex on Talk Photography
Well one part was true.....class will tell! :LOL:

Aww bless. Dummy spit?

Dummy-spit-carousel.jpg

Back