• 23 - 26 September

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • 7 - 10 October

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • 14 - 17 October

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Assume I won't be able to make it, I get back from Italy on the 23rd. I might be able to make it out for a day trip though :D

Bloody useless, its almost as if you're trying to avoid us. :D

Can I be lazy and ask you to stick the final decision on dates and locale on the first post? :)

Can I be lazy and ask you to stick the final decision on dates and locale on the first post? :)

Well, yes, you can be lazy and you can ask. :D

I'll do it later, when I get back to Arran. After we have left the very nice Anchor hotel in Tarbert and after the very nice lunch and two pints have settled. Ah, this is the life :D:D:D

Well, yes, you can be lazy and you can ask. :D

I'll do it later, when I get back to Arran. After we have left the very nice Anchor hotel in Tarbert and after the very nice lunch and two pints have settled. Ah, this is the life :D:D:D

Git.... :D

I'll check when I get back from Barcelona tomorrow :)

..^^^Double Git perhaps^^^ :D and just to rub salt in Steveo, I'll check from home, whilst sat at the computer; glancing at a mountain view and blue skies through the window:naughty:.:exit::ROFLMAO:

In fact, reading that back, I'm wondering why the heck I'm having a holiday in the UK in Sept:confused: ......perhaps I'm missing the greyness:thinking:.....Nah, I'm missing you lot:rolleyes::D

Last edited:
Well I thouight it was all sorted when we paid a deposit so those that have paid must know.

Yeah, I just trusted that the CMS would sort it all out thus I ponied up, unfortunately I'll need to sort my own transport and don't want to read the entire thread as I'm irredeemably lazy...

First post now updated.

First post now updated.
'bout time too, I'm much happier now that I know what's going on although I will obviously need to be reminded at some time over the summer as September seems like a long way off and I will have forgotten any useful information you may post up now.

Is it possible you could repost all the information 2 weeks before departure?

Good grief.:D

Last edited:
A fleet of highly trained carrier pigeons will deliver final instructions 24 hours before departure. After you have committed these messages to memory you must destroy all evidence, including the pigeons, by eating them, preferably on a bed of autumn leaves with a light jus.

A fleet of highly trained carrier pigeons will deliver final instructions 24 hours before departure. After you have committed these messages to memory you must destroy all evidence, including the pigeons, by eating them, preferably on a bed of autumn leaves with a light jus.
Can't we just eat Nick instead and save the pigeons.......hé won't be much more than à bite sized snack but hey:D

Just thought I'll be passing near peaky blinder's territory...is it safe, what's just as bad is traveling by motorcycle and ending up all covered in soot thru' the black country :eek:

'bout time too, I'm much happier now that I know what's going on although I will obviously need to be reminded at some time over the summer as September seems like a long way off and I will have forgotten any useful information you may post up now.

Is it possible you could repost all the information 2 weeks before departure?

Good grief.

Yeah yeah...

Just thought I'll be passing near peaky blinder's territory...is it safe, what's just as bad is traveling by motorcycle and ending up all covered in soot thru' the black country :eek:

Having à decidely southern look about ya Brian, you'll be stopped at the border, questioned, searched, and made.to pay an "entrance" fee:D
Have you got your visa applied for?:p:D

Having à decidely southern look about ya Brian, you'll be stopped at the border, questioned, searched, and made.to pay an "entrance" fee:D
Have you got your visa applied for?:p:D

Good pre warned thinking Asha and I'm getting my hearings aids recalibrated to understand those odd northern dialects. :D

Good pre warned thinking Asha and I'm getting my hearings aids recalibrated to understand those odd northern dialects. :D

Nay lad, we dunna tak any diffrent from thee sen.

Have you got your entry fee saved up as well asha? :D

Asha is a citizen of the Free Democratic Empire of Yorkshire and as such has free entry to the rest of the UK. He does however have to pay an extra fee for being a pest. :D

Does asha still have to spend 6 months in quarantine before he gets into the country ?

Asha is a citizen of the Free Democratic Empire of Yorkshire and as such has free entry to the rest of the UK. He does however have to pay an extra fee for being a pest. :D

Also the fee to get him at the appropriate point for the weekend.:)

Does asha still have to spend 6 months in quarantine before he gets into the country ?

Asha, has been through Quarantine at least six times to my knowledge, never passed once.:D:woot::rolleyes:

It's going to be a big day for a young lad from Liverpool like myself. It's not often we get to see motor cars and I've heard the posh folk from the south have someone walking in front of them to announce their arrival and have indoor toilets.

I'll get the bunting out and if you give me a fiver I'll mind your bike mister..

Last edited:

Well I propose we insist Asha leaves his teddy bear in France because of the risk of rabies :D

Asha, has been through Quarantine at least six times to my knowledge, never passed once.:D:woot::rolleyes:

Free lodgings 6 months at a time although them latex glove searches are becoming a bit erm :wideyed::D:D

Well I propose we insist Asha leaves his teddy bear in France because of the risk of rabies :D

Rabies??.....Nah, but watch out for them fleas though:runaway::D

Just looking at trains as my T4 is playing silly buggers at the moment, am I right in saying that Derby is the best station for potential pickups from kind passing F&C folk?

Just looking at trains as my T4 is playing silly buggers at the moment, am I right in saying that Derby is the best station for potential pickups from kind passing F&C folk?

Where are you starting from Carl?

Where are you starting from Carl?

I'll be starting from Yeovil Andy :) Looking on a map, I figured Derby was closest to the chapel, but if there are other easier ones for other people then that's better!

Hopefully I'll be able to drive, but I just wanted to have a plan B saved in the brain, just in case I'm car-less carlos at the time! Derby station is only about 8 miles from the chapel, so if it's a massive detour for other people, or cars are full etc then I can always catch a taxi :)

You can change at Derby onto a local service to Belper which is only a couple of miles away. It's where we've suggested others get the train to. We can easily pick up anyone arriving by train from there.

You can change at Derby onto a local service to Belper which is only a couple of miles away. It's where we've suggested others get the train to. We can easily pick up anyone arriving by train from there.

That's what I was going to say...... :D

You mean you'll send your driver :D.

Back