F&C Local meetup - Smallwood Vintage Rally (26/5/18) Ready for pictures !

Which date(s) would suit you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well took me a little longer to scan than I thought but hey ho here are a couple from last weekend :)

Line Of Bikes by K 91, on Flickr

Cleaning by K 91, on Flickr

Boy Scot Ambulance by K 91, on Flickr

Spinning Wheel by K 91, on Flickr

All taken on a Pentax 67, 105mm f2.4 lens using Porta 400 rated at 320 and was out of date, deved by AG and scanned by me.

There are a few more on Flickr if any ones interested.

Some nice photos there chaps. (y) I just got the one of the tractor pulling, not sure if it will comply with the new diesel emissions regs though!

Oh, and a photo of Andy on his way to put baby (Rollei) in the corner! How's that for a Snapshot?! ;)

Last edited:
Look at him go....like a young gazelle.,:D

Some good photos there Simon. (y) It's Astle Park Traction Engine Rally at Chelford this weekend but the weather forecast is a bit ropey (typical after all the sunny weather we've had when nothing's been on!). I'm planning to go on the Saturday but not sure if AM or PM yet, as I want to avoid the worst of the showers.

Thanks Mr. B.

I reckon I'm up for that, rain or shine.

Let me know when you decide to go.

Cheers.
They keep changing the forecast for Saturday, but currently the morning is looking better, with sunny intervals and then light rain coming in about 2pm. If so, I'd plan to get there about 10am and stay till about 3pm if it's not too wet. Shall we touch base on Thursday evening and sort a time out? Does anyone else fancy going and making another F&C 'locals' mini-meet out of it?

Sounds good to me.

It might be worth starting a new thread to ask the question.
Good idea, do you want to do the honours then? (y) However, there's a lot of people away on holiday at the moment and it's short notice but someone might want to go. :)

Last edited:
I’m a great fan of the hardworking staff at Screwfix

Latest weather forecast:

The morning is going to see sub-zero temps with hail, sleet and heavy snowfall, this is going to break around 11am into hurricane force winds with the odd tsunami thrown in from Cheshire ponds and the afternoon is going to see extremely localised thunderstorms near Chelford with temps reaching 45 deg.C - the Met office advise staying inside!

Apparently traffic reports are stating that all trunk routes around Cheshire are closed for repair works due to sink holes developing near Goostrey.

Good Luck everyone! (So jealous I can't make this!)

Last edited:
Latest weather forecast:

The morning is going to see sub-zero temps with hail, sleet and heavy snowfall, this is going to break around 11am into hurricane force winds with the odd tsunami thrown in from Cheshire ponds and the afternoon is going to see extremely localised thunderstorms near Chelford with temps reaching 45 deg.C - the Met office advise staying inside!

Apparently traffic reports are stating that all trunk routes around Cheshire are closed for repair works due to sink holes developing near Goostrey.

Good Luck everyone! (So jealous I can't make this!)
If the weather is going to be like that then it should make for an interesting tyre choice for your race day! ;)

If the weather is going to be like that then it should make for an interesting tyre choice for your race day! ;)

Sometimes, just sometimes @Mr Badger you are too clever for your own good!!!!

This is very localised weather and it is going to be sunny all day at the race circuit in Anglesey :)

Back