Fancy a Fun Challenge? Join in and Sign Up

Yeah...but what to shoot... Its dark out... I'll go now..??? hang on I'll leave the lens cap on..and claim I went out..??

Slow shutter, long exposures, abstract lighting, spooky churches :shrug:

Paulie-W said:
Slow shutter, long exposures, abstract lighting, spooky churches :shrug:

So... Hopes that she leaves her curtains open... The crappy street lighting we have....and the happy clappy church that ain't spooky... ??? Seriously...I'm running out of ideas..... Except the first one... ;)

So... Hopes that she leaves her curtains open... The crappy street lighting we have....and the happy clappy church that ain't spooky... ??? Seriously...I'm running out of ideas..... Except the first one... ;)

Happy Clappy Church sounds like fun :LOL:

Just go on a scouting mission (y)

I'm too old and my shorts and cap won't fit anymore... Think that's a no. No..

Make an interesting SP ... Trying to sell raffle tickes, to grannies, up the high street :LOL:

I might join in too, Edinnburgh has many high streets so i can screw up all my shots quite happily

Excellent idea Tezz, you count me in if thats ok?

Graham

Only just seen your message Tezz!

I'll give this a go too

yea id love to try this, count me in please.

I will give this a try although I live in the middle of nowhere and don't have a high street :thinking:

Jenny

You are all very welcome ...Glad you wanted to join in ... the more the merrier, so they say :) (y)

I will add your names to the first page :D

Thank you Paulie and Kev for the late night banter ... made me laugh this morning :)

Tezz's tagline reads - "The camera never lies ... but photoshop does "

Of course it doesn't - there really ARE two tigers on my car in the creative thread :D and as for the "how would you edit this photo" thread they are all completely real pictures - aren't they ??

But of course :)

Please Please :wave:

Can I join in :D

Thank you :D

Oi, wassup with Kev, and myself ... Are we on the naughty list, so don`t make it to the front page? :LOL:

Must be in one of her "Spiky" moods Paul. You know what she's like:wacky:

Oops just seen this here.... Think I'm a bit late. X

Nah you'll be fine Debbie, it runs from today until 10th Sept. We're just waiting for Ms Spiky to get herself in gear.

Oi, wassup with Kev, and myself ... Are we on the naughty list, so don`t make it to the front page? :LOL:

I am so tempted to tell you both whats up with yourselves ;) :LOL:

No, no naughty list .. seems you were missed, not sure why ... have rectified now, sorry :)

Last edited:
I am so tempted to tell you both whats up with yourselves ;) :LOL:

No, no naughty list .. seems you were missed, not sure why ... have rectified now, sorry :)

:LOL: No worries .... Looking forward to this (and teasing Kev) :D

Feel free to start any time ... Kev likes being teased ;)

:D cool ...

Hey, being that I have (kinda) two High Streets, can I use both, or do I just have to pick one?

:D cool ...

Hey, being that I have (kinda) two High Streets, can I use both, or do I just have to pick one?

You can use both, i dont have a real issue with this ... I will let your integrity decide ... if you (or anyone else) feels that the image is valid as part of the high street then thats ok by me :)

You can use both, i dont have a real issue with this ... I will let your integrity decide ... if you (or anyone else) feels that the image is valid as part of the high street then thats ok by me :)

Paulie..... you heard Tezz... so that one you just took in the maybe / kinda / could have been a high street isn't valid....sorry.. (y)

Thank you ..

Paulie..... you heard Tezz... so that one you just took in the maybe / kinda / could have been a high street isn't valid....sorry.. (y)

:LOL: ... haha ... Got good stuff in both, ya see :D

Back