Fancy a Fun Challenge? Join in and Sign Up

Sorry Tezz

I wont be able to enter , work , Holidays and life have prevented me getting any time to go to the high street

I wish everyone good luck in the comp :)

Oh! Bu**er!

Missed it, didn't I? So caught up in other stuff, never managed to get out on the high street!
Doh!

I will upload mine tonight as I've been on holiday and now back in fold.. Thanks

Was beginning to wonder what was happening, glad all is well.

Sorry guys and girls... have intermittent internet connection until Oct 1st ... but that will give you more time to post your images ... voting will take place after Oct 1st now ... good luck everyone :)

Last edited:
I didn't manage to take one shot in my high st either... was busy doing other things....

Sorry

The voting has commenced ... please only vote for one image in each thread and only if you have posted images from the high street challenge......

Thanks

I'm probably being thick, but where/how do we vote?

if you go onto the individual threads and just post saying which image you vote for in each thread ... that should work :)

tdodd said:
So what happens now?

Simple.....we each take one of the allocated tickets for ballonas opera 'the matchmaker of old Kent road'... Wearing false beard and dark glasses like that of a matchbox seller... At the time written on The back of your ticket you stand up and declare 'he's behind you' .... After the last declaration...we all make for the exits and disappear into the night ditching the gear along the way.... First to write a review of the opera and submit it to 'what was the opera like' .com gets a free ticket to the next night performance...I think...???

Simple.....we each take one of the allocated tickets for ballonas opera 'the matchmaker of old Kent road'... Wearing false beard and dark glasses like that of a matchbox seller... At the time written on The back of your ticket you stand up and declare 'he's behind you' .... After the last declaration...we all make for the exits and disappear into the night ditching the gear along the way.... First to write a review of the opera and submit it to 'what was the opera like' .com gets a free ticket to the next night performance...I think...???

:wacky: Kev, have you considered therapy? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Jenny

jennyb said:
:wacky: Kev, have you considered therapy? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Jenny

Been there tried it.... The doctor asked me to make a list.... Of what she didn't say.... Also I'm still writing the list so daren't go back to see her....

SamuelSlade007 said:
Been there tried it.... The doctor asked me to make a list.... Of what she didn't say.... Also I'm still writing the list so daren't go back to see her....

I suspect the doctor is now in therapy ;)

Back