Fancy trying MF? Travelling 6x6

Can't wait for tomorrow... got the day off work too :D

post when you've got it, and I'll send you my addy :)

ere, does anybody know what's in it ?

I was just reading this and postie knocked the door :D
It'll be in the post again monday.

Photo taken, wasn't as dramatic as I was expecting, not that I had any idea of what to expect.

Big thanks to you Kev for sending this around (y)

See that everyone? Did you effin see that? Someone who takes a photo the day after the camera arrived! Good lad, now all you've got to do is get it in the post without any pitiful excuses;)

See that everyone? Did you effin see that? Someone who takes a photo the day after the camera arrived! Good lad, now all you've got to do is get it in the post without any pitiful excuses;)

Camera is in the post! There's no time to waste, need to see if my shot came out :LOL:

Arrived...

Does anybody know what film is in it ?
I'm gonna struggle to get this developed if its E6 or C41 before next week, what with Easter and all that crap the lab will be shut.
If its B/W, I'll do it myself in a couple of days.

Also, there's a roll of HP5 in the box :thinking:

I think Blapto put HP5 in it, somewhere around page 4 or 5.

page 3.......hp5

That'll save some faffing with labs, working in flippin Liverpool tomorrow :puke:, I'll shoot a rooftop and get the camera off to you if you pm me your address.
Might ship it Tuesday, the PO doesn't know its arse from its elbow during bank hols..and neither will we.

my god, it made it!!!:LOL: congrats

I think Blapto put HP5 in it, somewhere around page 4 or 5.

A while ago (still rather embarrassed by that, sorry chaps and chapesses) isn't it...

I think it's got Superia 400 in it. Fairly sure because if it was HP5 I would have been able to put a roll of film in from my drawer at work and I distinctly remember having to go and get a roll of film from a mate. The only reason I'd have done that would have been to get Superia.

well, I'll know for sure when I take it out, cross that bridge when I come to it.

let it go Blappers....we still luv ya :)

No rush Jox, I'm not looking to replace the Bronica with it. I'll PM you when I'm back in the country that way there should be someone around to collect it.

I can see that, when I first felt the box it came in, I thought it was empty :LOL:
I might have to re-think grading the photos, its made of nowt, like a TLR Clack.
I dunno why I expected heavy metal.
You're not in the country.... ? where exactly is the land of crisps and nuts

You're not in the country.... ? where exactly is the land of crisps and nuts

That's home, Ashby. I'm currently working in the land of dust and dirt in a tiny village called Escatron.

Sounds like a starbase trading post in sector 5 of the omega quadrant....:LOL:

Back