Fancy trying MF? Travelling 6x6

I'm here!

I'm really really sorry guys, everything is set up for me to do this but I literally haven't had a moment spare in the last few months - check my xbox live account for proof!

I'll try to make the time for this this evening.

no worries mate, if you haven't got time post them to me and i'll do it at some point.

Would love to have a go with this... I guess if it's taken so long passing it between yourselves in the UK you wouldn't want to send it out to Barcelona though :bonk: Looking forward to seeing how the photos turn out

I'm happy if you're prepared to bear the costs of it and the odd chance that some customs official opens the camera to look inside. So long as you shoot it within one week, with post either way it will be about two weeks in total out of circulation.

On that basis should i process and scan what's in it after i've done my shot and refill for the trip to spain so as not to lose all the others?

sammy pm me your address and it will come to you after me :)

not much point doing that, it was hard enough to fill this list never mind starting another roll.

It arrived yesterday :D Got to work out how the hell to use it now... :shrug:

Instructions are at the start of the thread

Yea, I've read them twice. Still a bit ??? :D

any sign of the first roll pics?

woohoo, been waiting to see how you lot did for ages;)

Instructions are at the start of the thread

Damn!!!! Mines the very blurry #8 as i couldn't figure out how to use the timer!!!

S

Damn!!!! Mines the very blurry #8 as i couldn't figure out how to use the timer!!!

S

I wouldn't worry about it - the idea is more about people using the camera and their imagination. It might be the best image of the lot, you never know :LOL:

Who has got it, where's it at, how many more to go?

Who has got it, where's it at, how many more to go?

With me at the moment. I'm just reminding myself of the controls and should be out taking my shot this afternoon. My 18mo daughter is going to 'help'!

With luck it'll be in the post tomorrow or Friday.

Edit:

Done. It may well be a double exposure as I didn't get the shutter lever cocked properly and it flicked back before I pressed the release. Don't know if that'd fire the shutter or not :shrug: we shall see.

All boxed back up again will be on its way to ifotou by the weekend.

If there's nobody else on the list after you Ifotou then send it to me and I'll get it developed.

That's fine by me, I'll be going away a lot with work soon so I might have kept you all waiting as long as Blapto;) I'll PM you my address and if nobody else comes along you can send the camera back to me.

*raises hand*

I'll shoot what's left develop and scan, at least if I don't Blapto can give me a slap :D

Fair enough mate, PM Ifotou with your addy and he can send it on to you instead of me.

Where's you Clack these days? Did it ever make it's way back to you or is someone still hiding it?

Where's you Clack these days? Did it ever make it's way back to you or is someone still hiding it?

:shrug:...no ransom nothing, probably wearing concrete wellys at the bottom of a canal.

Addy sent..

My broadband has been down for a couple of months and I have lost touch with how things are going.

Did the first couple of rolls get printed and posted anywhere?

well if ive ever read an entire thread and wished i hadnt this is it :thumbsdown:

Kev what a great idea it was and i would have LOVED to see some shots with this even a map of some sort of how it travelled along with stories of what was photographed and why but nothing..nothing....nothing oh hang on yes we did get something...............a load of lame excuses.

The same happened to the nifty fifty on tour if i remember i was down for that but not a sniff.

What a real shame when someone like Kev took his time and gave his camera to what could have been a good idea......but still no pics:shake:

some TP members should hang their heads in shame how can it go so wrong :shrug:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get this back together and show us all how things worked out

:bang::bang::bang: no pics :bang::bang:

They're coming! They do exist.

you should work for aol with excuses like that :LOL:

7 months in the making and NOT 1 single image :bang:and im not even involved god only knows how some of the others feel some may even be dead and buried by now :eek:

I'm really, really sorry :( Been too busy to get out to the PO. It went in the post this morning, first class.

Right, had a day off work on Friday, done my weekend's stuff already so I've got a free day in I don't know how long. Got some film to scan (ehem) and about five shoots to process!

You may now start holding your breath.

:popcorn: you got today off as well???:LOL:

Back