• Sir SR

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
After a brilliant start to the year with 14 or more entries in January, we move on to February. As posted at the start of the year, the theme this month is Architecture.

Please post your entries in this thread before 23:59 on Tuesday 28th February 2017. A poll will go up at the start of March for voting.

We were a little bit relaxed with the rules in January because it was the first month. I think that rules and deadlines are important for photography challenges, especially as we now have a prize at the end of the year, so this month we will be sticking firmly to the rules and deadline.

This thread is for entries only, please keep discussion to the discussion thread HERE.

Norwich Cathedral on a very dull day
Fuji GX680 IIIS, 135mm f5.6, Shanghai GP3, Ilfotec LC29 @1-29

32911411876_a882124236_b.jpg

Last edited:
Geoff, the flickr data shows that your shot was taken on a 7D Mk. II. This thread is for the Film POTY competition ...

Medieval Architecture - Chirk Castle, Voigtlander Bessa R4a, Nokton 35mm f1.4 on Fuji Superia 200.

Chirk-Castle7 by Andy, on Flickr

Elizabethan archtecture either drunk builders or a Nikon 28-80 zoom....but really it is crooked to the eye but maybe not the same as the shot.;) Note the priest's escape wire added for a quick get away from the roof.
F90x, Vista and Asda and a large crop so the pixels\grain are showing more.

Last edited:
Gaudi Reflections
Taken at Park Guell, Barcelona, Nikon FG, Kodak Portra 400, processed and scanned by FilmDev

FPOTY February 2017-1 by Nick Watson, on Flickr

Last edited:
Well done everyone, another excellent selection of shots. (y)
I need to up my game, very poor so far.

Well done to the winners, there's something wrong with that league table though... there isn't a badger on it! :p I'll be putting that right this month though! :)

Congratulations to the winners. Some excellent shots in there!
I didn't get lots of spare time to do what I wanted this month and it showed in my results!

Congrats to the winners! Hoping to get some shots in for this month's theme, and finally get my name on the board!

I'm chuffed to be in the points, well done to everyone who entered and congrats to all those I'm propping up on the points board. :D

Now, can I enter the same shot for Lines? :whistle:

Back