Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
The theme for June is AIRBORNE.

Entries to be posted in this thread by 23:59 on Saturday 30th June 2018. A poll will go up for seven days afterwards.

Entries must be SHOT ON FILM, and must be TAKEN ON OR AFTER THE 1ST DECEMBER 2017.

This thread is for entries only. The rules and themes can be found here, and the discussion thread for 2018 is here.

Good luck all (y)

Don't think I've got anything better so I'll go with this fella.

Stunt Bike 2 by Andy, on Flickr

Nikon F801, Nikon 35-70mm lens on Kodak Portra 400.

I was pleased enough to finish a film on this guy until I went to the next again beach and saw others actually airborne (as shown in the Discussion thread). This guy obviousy hadn't got the hang of taking off, but it's the best I've got for this month and at least the kite is airborne, even though the surfer/boarder isn't! Nikon F80, Nikon 70-210mm, Agfa Vista plus 400 & Filmdev.

2018-06-25-0005-copy-tp.jpg

Just a bump to keep on the front page.:)

Well done Nick, a late run up the rails and he wins by a nose.(y)

Some very good entries again this month in spite of the difficult subject.

Well done @RaglanSurf, a very well earned first place!

Points for June:

12 - RaglanSurf
11 - dmb
10 - Andysnap
9 - Mrs Snap
8 - Fraser Euan White
7 - Carl Hall
7 - FishyFish
7 - Mr Badger
4 - Peter B
3 - sirch
2 - ChrisR
2 - Hallsy

And the table for the year so far:

FPOTY 201806.PNG

Wow, thanks folks. I’m dead chuffed and I’m sure Amelie‘s mum and dad will be delighted too :D

Well, commiserations @Hallsy no votes for either of us... :( Still, 2 points for zero votes is not too bad a bargain, I guess! :) Better than not entering, anyway.

There really were some cracking shots entered this time round, well done all of the top four or so.

Well done Nick it really is a strong image for the theme IMHO but @Andysnap must be wondering what he has to do to come out top one of these months.

Well done Nick it really is a strong image for the theme IMHO but @Andysnap must be wondering what he has to do to come out top one of these months.

Thanks Chris, I did think I had a chance this month, until I saw Dave's and Nick's shots. :D

Back