Film Photographer of the Year 2019 (FPOTY 19) thoughts and ideas: Poll added

Question - Do you want to include either of the suggestions outlined in FPOTY 2019?

• Neither

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Mystery Month only

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Joker only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, a couple of suggestions from me.

Light and shade
Patterns or structures in nature

Andy

Ok, a couple of suggestions from me.

Light and shade
Patterns or structures in nature

Andy
Added

I'm hoping to get the poll up to whittle out the least popular suggestions later today, maybe tomorrow.....

Just noticed, unless using interpretation/shoehorn, there aren't many obviously living subjects on the list. If it's not too late, could we add:

Animal
Living landscapes

erm surely everything of some sorts is alive even lichen on rocks...unless you mean a landscape of snow.
Open to interpretation as usual, but I was thinking of landscape shots with animate objects in them, such as cattle/sheep/deer grazing, salmon leaping up a stream, farm machinery ploughing or harvesting, animal tracks in snow, etc. A photo that conveys animate life and movement, rather than the more usual 'static' landscape scene of hills, sky, rocks and heather or whatever.

Open to interpretation as usual, but I was thinking of landscape shots with animate objects in them, such as cattle/sheep/deer grazing, salmon leaping up a stream, farm machinery ploughing or harvesting, animal tracks in snow, etc. A photo that conveys animate life and movement, rather than the more usual 'static' landscape scene of hills, sky, rocks and heather or whatever.

Back to Scotland for me then, to get a photo of the heilan coos! :D

For the last couple of years Carl has posted up the themes & rules and opened the competition on 1st December. It's looking extremely likely that I'll be busy that day so I'm going to have to bring it forward slightly to the end of November. This will obviously give you all an extra day or so to start planning your winning shots! :D

For the last couple of years Carl has posted up the themes & rules and opened the competition on 1st December. It's looking extremely likely that I'll be busy that day so I'm going to have to bring it forward slightly to the end of November. This will obviously give you all an extra day or so to start planning your winning shots! :D
We won't be planning anything until we know what the monthly themes are, so get busy with the hat! :D ;)

Number 27 … Wolverhampton Wanderers versus Number 68... Bristol Rovers

Ooops, sorry, wrong draw commentary! :D

Back