Film Photographer of the year 2023, Discussion Thread

Congratulations to @Kevin Allan it was a good set of entries for May. I'll do the points later

The June thread is open for entries

Last edited:
Just to prove that its a real party in the Sirch household on a Friday night I've worked out the overall standings for the year so far

1686339883766.png

Last edited:
The competition for the June challenge is already looking rather stiff.

Really good to see a wide range of interpretations for this month's theme. Voting is open for 7 days

Apologies for the chat in the entry thread error!

That's the flap zipped up on thie topic of Tents, and it's many congrats to @ChrisR for taking his Sprite to meet the Skye Fairies . Over to you for the next one Chris. :)

That's the flap zipped up on thie topic of Tents, and it's many congrats to @ChrisR for taking his Sprite to meet the Skye Fairies . Over to you for the next one Chris. :)
Now you've got in the wrong thread Peter ;) But yes, my thinking cap is on!

Just to let you know that I am away over the weekend with limited internet access so I'll do the points next week. I'll try to post the July entries thread later

July entries thread is open

Just thinking about the July round, I am away from August 4th to 18th in a fairly remote part of Spain so won't be around to do the results. My suggestion is that I do them when I get back, it will be obvious from the voting who has won in July for those with a burning desire to know.

I'll start the August entries thread at the start of the month.

The voting is open for 7 days. As mentioned above I am going away for a couple of weeks so I'll do the points when I get back
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...r-of-the-year-2023-july-entries-water.750966/

The August entries thread is open

Still all to play for!

Results so far this year (updated version)

1694439620807.png

Last edited:
Apologies to FishyFish, there is a typo in the August results above. I'll publish a revised version later

The September entries thread is open

Back