Film Photographer of the Year - The shots that didn't make the cut

You were almost right, I thought your chickens was a winner THB but it seems not.

As #1 daughter used to "almost" say... "Winner winner chicken dinner..."

I had several to pick from, so I picked the one that only two people liked enough to vote for! :)

#1 I like, but wasn't sure.
#2 I like too, but it felt more "negative space" than "out of focus"
#3 was almost my entry, although...
... #4 below would have been my entry, but it was very similar to one of the entries from last month, so I decided against it.

Rhododendron
by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

Small snail-shell on a cane

Tooth-breaker

Sugarbaby

4 would have got my vote :)

Does that help? :sorry:

Number 4 for me.

My alternative for last month's "Cluttered" theme. This one had a more photograpy-related bent, but wasn't as cluttered as my shot of the drawer.

Bronica ETRSi
Zenzanon 75mm f/2.8
Fomapan 400
Ilfotec DD-X 1+9 12mins @ 20°

Bookshelf

Hmm nice shot but being nosey am thinking what use is the book "London underground 1970-1980" ;)

Hmm nice shot but being nosey am thinking what use is the book "London underground 1970-1980" ;)
I have a copy, its a fabulous snapshot of the life of the underground from that period.

I have a copy, its a fabulous snapshot of the life of the underground from that period.

Well I travelled on the underground to school from 1953-1956 (well only on one line) and should have taken a camera to show bowler hats etc.

My alternative for last month's "Cluttered" theme. This one had a more photograpy-related bent, but wasn't as cluttered as my shot of the drawer.

Bronica ETRSi
Zenzanon 75mm f/2.8
Fomapan 400

Bookshelf by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

I'm come to realise that other TP members idea of "cluttered" is what my house might look like AFTER a tidy.

Well when I eventually get the film developed I might have won when you see my shot that I'll post :eek:

I'm certainly not posting the one of my bookcase either. There were a couple of others I thought about, all Nikon F80, 28-75, Kodak Gold.

#1 Original of the one I did post, as the posted one looked better when the sun came out and lit it up.

000020750030-copy-tp4.jpg

#2 Caley Marina on the frozen Caledonian Canal in Inverness

000020750023-copy-tp.jpg

#3 Caley Marina on the frozen Caledonian Canal in Inverness

000020750010-copy-tp.jpg

Bronica ETRSi
Zenzanon 75mm f/2.8
Fomapan 400

Bookshelf

That poor Pac-Man? looks quite lost and disturbed by all the clutter around him[emoji22]

Back