1. Craigus

Craigus

Name:
    Craig
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Our loft room gets very hot in this weather, like 35 degrees plus hot. My unexposed c41 and black and white is stored in that room as that's where our home office is, will the film be alright? Should I keep it elsewhere or does it not matter overly for unexposed film?

Thanks.

2. john.margetts

john.margetts

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Unexposed film is not so fussy - but 35 degrees seems a bit hot. The colour film is more likely to be harmed - but that will be limited to colour cast, I would think. My film is stored in a room that is consistently above 25 degrees and I have experienced no problems.

Craigus likes this.
  3. TheBigYin

TheBigYin Staff Member

Name:
    Mark
    Edit My Images:
    No
    ziplock bag, tupperware container and stuff it in the fridge or freezer. Just remember to defrost the film the day before and give it plenty of time to get up to room temperature steadily - best to defrost frozen film in the fridge overnight, and give film from the fridge a couple of hours minimum at ambient before shooting - longer if it's particularly humid weather.

RaglanSurf, Woodsy and Craigus like this.
  4. Woodsy

Woodsy POTY Winner 2009

Name:
    Jonathan
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    ^ This :)