FLICKR changed again

Name
Philip
Edit My Images
No
This morning I had a top row of You - People - Groups

Now I have Camera Roll and no People. That's now buried in the menu. Also that pointless Creations.

I just wish they would leave it alone

This morning I had a top row of You - People - Groups

Now I have Camera Roll and no People. That's now buried in the menu. Also that pointless Creations.

I just wish they would leave it alone

Really? Mine still shows You - People - Groups - Explore etc Philiip. Don't know if its because I never log out from flickr or for some other reason. Strange.

No change in mine either :)

Mines changed the same as the OP....
I don't like the layout much...

No change with mine either! I'm feeling left out. :(

yep - changed here - the sharing has altered as well - there's now a popup screen with the sharing, and it attaches some wierd .js script on the end of the BBCode option :(

Can't find the search groups bit either..... I use that a lot to look for groups about certain cameras or areas... doh!

To search groups now, you have to go into the People Search field then click the button for groups. It's really hidden away now.

Changed here too. App ha also changed but it hasn't changed when I use the browser on my phone. Odd.

I've still got the old style set up.

App's just changed on my Android, not sure yet if I like or not.
Browser (Firefox) hasn't changed yet.

my mobile app has changed but not on IE

It's changed on my work Mac on chrome, but not on my home PC on chrome :p

I just want them to change it back to its original form. It's so unusable and clunky and unpleasant to use. I specifically cancelled my pro membership because they ruined it.

Last edited:
No change for me with Firefox.
But, Facebook sign in has gone - I have to use Yahoo now.

Mine's changed. According to the blurb, "Flickr’s new design brings you a beautiful, seamless experience", which must be why it looks more like someone's first Wordpress blog. Still, I've been saying that I need to sort out my own website for years so perhaps I should just get on with that. With the added bonus that I'll no longer have to compensate for the default sharpening applied by flickr.

Mine changed last week and now pictures are all squashed. And landscape orientation pictures on the Photostream are still three times bigger than portrait orientation pictures. Time to move somewhere more professional I think.

Last edited:
Mine changed last week and now pictures are all squashed. And landscape orientation pictures on the Photostream are still three times bigger than portrait orientation pictures. Time to move somewhere more professional I think.

But where?

Mines is still the same.
That will no doubt be the kiss of death
:runaway::):runaway:

Mines changed this morning. Looks awful. And explore still is the same as yesterday's..

Changed for me too ... don't like it!

Back