Free Photography Kindle Books

They easiest way to find the free stuff is simply to browse to Amazon.co.uk>Kindle>Kindle Books>Arts&Ent>Photography then just filter by price Low>High and it will list all the free stuff first

Thanks.
This is getting crazy, I must have spend 5p by now :LOL:

Digital List Price: £5.14
Kindle Price: £0.00
You Save: £5.14 (100%)

Photo Book: SoloBirds - Vol 5

Product Description
This publication is a "PHOTO BOOK" about birds at their "Natural Environment" (No birds in captivity).

If you are looking for bird descriptions and information about birds, I will honestly tell you that this Photo Book is not what you looking for. There are very good books published on that subject, but this Photo Book might help you to recognize the bird that you have seen before and did not know what it was.

This "Photo Book" contains contains the Bird’s name and the technical aspects of each photograph. (ISO, F-Stop, Speed, etc). These photographs were carefully selected to show you the “beauty” and “details” of the birds without computer manipulation, since I refuse to digitally manipulate or alter any of my images; therefore, all the images featured on this Photo Book depict what I saw at the time the photographs were taken; nothing has been removed or added.

"SoloBirds Volume 1" includes a Photograph (Great Egret - Mating Ritual is the first Great Egret image on book) selected by the Editor's of National Geographic / Daily Dozen, it can be view at:
NationalGeographic.com / The Magazine / YourShot / Daily Dozen / 2011 February - Week 2

Not one photograph on this Photo Book has been cropped; all photographs are full frame images.

This Volume features: Reddish Egrets, Black Skimmers, Burrowing Owls and others.

This Photo Book includes 51 high quality color images covering 20 species of birds found in the United States; it also includes the technical aspects of each photograph.

As you know Photography is very subjective, what I like you might not and vice versa, but what we can all agree on is the "Quality" of the Photographs.

Each Volume (1 to 6) contains different photographs, there are no duplicates.

Still showing as 1p for me.

Seattle 100 says $17.27 for me.
Maybe it's a UK vs US thing....

20120717_151433_.JPG

Oh gosh, I've just spent 3p after visiting this! Lol
Thanks for the info!

Last edited:
Big thank you to all who have contributed to this thread (y)

+1 to what jon just said... cheers all ive more books now than ive ever read in all my lifetime.. i will never get bored again lol.

Many thanks for that Peter. Just treated myself to an ipad 3 a couple of days ago, so now have a use for it!! lol

With regards to the 'On Target Photo Training' books for The Kindle, they have a free one everyday. So it's worth doing a search each day for these. They're actually quite good little books and I've picked up a few nice tips from them.

Great find...

You don't even have to register :)

Back