Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

Bag returned....

Man with new camera seeks somewhere to stick it. Must be good fit but not too tight. Roomy but not too wide. Perhaps looking for space to bring others in as needs change..

Ive given up with camera bags these days I just buy inserts now and put it in a messenger type bag.

Might be the way to go for me as I can't really find something I like and I don't want to pay £80

Would you like to try the Dashpoint 20 you sent with the X30 - I don't need it.

AL

Thanks Al, appreciate the offer but I want something I can put a few filters in too so it needs to be a little larger

Bag returned....

Man with new camera seeks somewhere to stick it. Must be good fit but not too tight. Roomy but not too wide. Perhaps looking for space to bring others in as needs change..

Strange that mine fits perfectly even with a base plate on and a thumb grip, there is space for other bits in the front pocket as well. Are you sure you ordered the right one. The small one fits an x70 not problem but won't fit a x100.

Really fancy the X100F, started slimming down my lens line-up on my K1 and may end up with just the 24-70 and a wide angle, missing the "feel" you get from the Fuji sensor for some shots and a small pocketable 35mm would be nice to add to the travel bag!!

Ah that's a shame, check out Nude which is in the area for top coffee :)
Love the colours in that second graffiti shot, hopefully got an X100T on it's way to me, hoping that will keep me off the X100F drug for a while...

Thanks for the coffee tip, and the words about the colours, thats the lightroom Velvia preset with a few tweaks obviously on the original Bayer X100. MY experience is that the later X-Trans sensors go a bit too Saturated with teh Velvia preset, it can work, but it suits the original X100 well.

Thanks for the coffee tip, and the words about the colours, thats the lightroom Velvia preset with a few tweaks obviously on the original Bayer X100. MY experience is that the later X-Trans sensors go a bit too Saturated with teh Velvia preset, it can work, but it suits the original X100 well.

I agree, I really don't like the velvia preset on my X-T1! Far too saturated for my tastes!

Dull but atleast it was dry - trying to get George's stamina up so 3 hours riding for him today. He loves the track so it's any excuse to go for him

Back in the X100 thread, now armed with an X100T, originally had an S. I was going to wait for an F but thought I would pick up a T to try and curb the need for the latest and greatest! Only played around a little bit so far but I've already noticed many little updates from the S which have made operation much smoother. Anyway I'll post plenty of photos along the way, but I'll start with the obligatory cat shot!

IMG_1490049345.825571.jpg

Adam

Back