Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

lol a few opinions here Peter,I think you know mine, an original what is now officially named the X100c for classic, can be a bit of a dog but oodles of class and character.lol

lol x100C nikon D3400 18-55 afp vr 55-200 Vrij
35mm 1.8g coming in fri.
and gassing after a sony RX10 i ii or iii lol

First dibs on the TCL [emoji12] ( if it works with the T ? )

I might well have to sell it! Just tried it on the F and it binds on the threads. Worked fine on my T. Read about a couple of others having the same issue on Fuji X Forum.

Oh...no... terrible :rolleyes: in all seriousness, i could well be interested ( price dependent ).

Last edited:
I might well have to sell it! Just tried it on the F and it binds on the threads. Worked fine on my T. Read about a couple of others having the same issue on Fuji X Forum.
Colin are you sure its not the fact they've made it so you don't need to wind it in like the old T models found it connects with just a turn and worked fine.

Yes it's weird. Thankfully mine is ok. Not sure Fuji are accepting responsibility though.

Colin are you sure its not the fact they've made it so you don't need to wind it in like the old T models found it connects with just a turn and worked fine.

Yes it's the same on mine, the WCL screws on with probably the same amount of turns it took on the X100.

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend me a bag to fit the X100T plus WCL,TCL and i40 flash?

Back