Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

I assume they are/will be for the F as things such as CC are in LR for the T

Quick question, just took my 100T for its first trip out and noticed something odd.

If i have everything turned on in the viewfinder i can see two images, if i turn the info off its fine. Have i got a faulty one or am i doing something wrong?

Has anyone directly compared the Fuji film simulations between camera jpegs, Fuji's own Silkypix-based raw processor, and Lightroom/PS? I don't think the results will be identical - Adobe has probably implemented them from scratch, like they do with other camera-specific profiles.

Think I read somewhere that they are Lightrooms version. And if you want the proper fuji one you are better off converting in camera.
Are the built in preset/processing modes (e.g Acros) etc available to apply to the raw file in pp, via Lightroom CC?

I always shoot raw, but it would be nice to be able to apply some of the presets in post very quickly, if I wanted that Fuji "look". Or would I need to shoot raw plus jpg in camera?

Don't own one currently, but eyeing up the F to compliment my D750.

Thanks,
Grant

I presume there is some uncorrected distortion in the two shots which might explain why the edge of the bridge seems to have a kink in it. But then merging two wide angle shots into a pano probably introduces issues anyway

Yep. Sounds correct.

For me, GAS is setting in every time I see the X100F. I sold my X100T a while back mainly because I have an X70 which I was using more, and I also bought the 23mm F2 which when on my X-Pro 2 isn't much bigger than the X100's. I think I might wait and see how the rumoured X80 is before I commit to buying an X100F or the X80. And maybe by that point the price of the X100F may have fallen some.

For me, GAS is setting in every time I see the X100F. I sold my X100T a while back mainly because I have an X70 which I was using more, and I also bought the 23mm F2 which when on my X-Pro 2 isn't much bigger than the X100's. I think I might wait and see how the rumoured X80 is before I commit to buying an X100F or the X80. And maybe by that point the price of the X100F may have fallen some.

So, you may not have picked up an F

Well I 'did' pick up an F and then I bought it [emoji16]

It's as you'd expect Jim, damn lovely, feels more substantial than the T although that's probably just in my head, like the voices [emoji38]

First outing was at the Scultpure Park in Surrey, GU10, well worth a visit;

View attachment 101761

View attachment 101762

View attachment 101763

View attachment 101764

View attachment 101765
Lol yeah thought you might ! You are what my late mother would have called "a bad influence". Nice shots, all the xp2 xt2 loveliness in a cute little x100 body. I must resist !

Yeah the magnets are a great idea I forgot to switch the wcl on 9 times out of 10 with my x100t

anyone help.
I want to use RAF's directly into my photos App but not supported yet, whats the ext for the xt2 or Xpro2,i think changing that on the sd card should allow the conversion experience shouldn't it?
I know I have other alternatives but i would like this option also.
cheers

Managing to avoid the F so far, thankfully funds will simply not allow! Mind you, no-one seems to be selling WCLs at the moment, and typically need one for my holiday next week!!

found this and it works for Affinity Photo where before it would just crash the program

teverob, on 15 Apr 2017 - 4:30 PM, said:

Hi Just started using Fuji Xt20 and find the RAF files can't be opened in AP. Tried a few suggestions from the forums like using the Apple engine etc but each time AP just hangs and then crashes. I know the Xt20 isn't listed so was wondering if there is any timeline for the type of camera to be added?

Try to reset the AP. Press and hold ⌃(ctrl) while launching the application from Launchpad then tick all checkboxes and press Clear from the dialog that will open. It might help.

Yes Panamoz were showing it in stock yesterday, but got the email this morning saying they had sold out and will hopefully be next week before dispatch. They kindly offered me a further discount for the inconvenience.

Panamoz are good like that. I originally ordered one from e-global central a few weeks ago. They were giving a further 3% off and the x100F was £903 but it did say limited stock. I ordered and surprise surprise no stock and took a week to be refunded. Must have been fate as picked up a 4 week old one less than 300 shots for a decent price from a local photographer who prefers their Leica.

If anyone is after a x100F then I have used these before and they are showing in stock at £999.

https://www.e-infin.com/uk/item/3250/fujifilm_x100f_digital_camera_(black)

Panamoz are good like that. I originally ordered one from e-global central a few weeks ago. They were giving a further 3% off and the x100F was £903 but it did say limited stock. I ordered and surprise surprise no stock and took a week to be refunded. Must have been fate as picked up a 4 week old one less than 300 shots for a decent price from a local photographer who prefers their Leica.

If anyone is after a x100F then I have used these before and they are showing in stock at £999.

https://www.e-infin.com/uk/item/3250/fujifilm_x100f_digital_camera_(black)
Are they a U.K. Supplier, or grey import?

Back