Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

We’ve just returned from a very nice excursion to Wales where we travelled by narrow boat along the Monmouth to Brecon canal. I wanted to ‘travel light’ as there wasn’t a lot of space so I just took my new X100F and no other photo stuff at all.

Up to this point I have been slightly disappointed with the results I’ve been getting with the X100F and wondering whether I should just stick with my X-Pro1 and X-T1 – However, the results with the X100F have just blown me away. Maybe it was the light – maybe it was the beautiful spring colours and the unbelievably hot sunny weather – maybe it was the camera but I am more than happy with the results.

Mon7_zpsnlbydadq.jpg

Mon4_zpslrzmd9bt.jpg

Mon8_zpsgjolgmxz.jpg

Mon2_zps4nu1l2oo.jpg

Mon3_zpsvcnghww4.jpg

Mon5_zpstsqrgqmt.jpg

Mon6_zpso3nxxp30.jpg

Mon1_zps7ysdemae.jpg

Sorry for the photo overload :)

I see Currys were selling the X100 T new for £649. But my local store has run out of stock. Can't find one anywhere online anywhere for a similar price. Unless you peeps can help me? ;)

Thanks. Hurts paying more for used one when you've seen them new for such a good price. I think I'll have to pass :( was a bit of an impulse anyway. When I saw it on the shelf I had my wallet out quicker than I could blink.... display model remaining only, they said!

I see Currys were selling the X100 T new for £649. But my local store has run out of stock. Can't find one anywhere online anywhere for a similar price. Unless you peeps can help me? ;)

Thanks. Hurts paying more for used one when you've seen them new for such a good price. I think I'll have to pass :( was a bit of an impulse anyway. When I saw it on the shelf I had my wallet out quicker than I could blink.... display model remaining only, they said!

Dealers do seem to be asking a lot more for s/h X100 series lately. They were a lot cheaper a few months ago. Personally, I would wait for a refurb

Just a simple shot taken using an X100s camera with a Raynox 202 close up lens attached and using available daylight.

X-100s, 23mm Lens Plus Raynox 202, 1/40th @ F16, ISO-200, Available Light, Tripod Mounted.
X100s Plus Raynox 202 (Test-2)-100894 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y):fuji:

George.

Lovely - I love Penmon Point. Great idea too - consider it nicked next time I'm there :)

Back