Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

I've had my F for two weeks now. I got it a day before I went to Florence on a short break so I had a steep learning curve.This is my first Fuji and I have to say it is probably one of the best cameras I've ever owned. Small,compact and pretty intuitive to use. I had lost interest in photography lately but this is such a joy to use I can't put it down.

Seriously considering rejoining the club. Been almost a year since I parted with my last X100T. I do miss the leaf shutter and messing around with OCF. Undecided whether to get another X100T when they reappear on the refurb site or sales section here, or to just say "F" it and get the newest.

Noticed earlier that DigitalRev are showing stock too at £1119

Seriously considering rejoining the club. Been almost a year since I parted with my last X100T. I do miss the leaf shutter and messing around with OCF. Undecided whether to get another X100T when they reappear on the refurb site or sales section here, or to just say "F" it and get the newest.

you know it makes sense lol

I've had my F for two weeks now. I got it a day before I went to Florence on a short break so I had a steep learning curve.This is my first Fuji and I have to say it is probably one of the best cameras I've ever owned. Small,compact and pretty intuitive to use. I had lost interest in photography lately but this is such a joy to use I can't put it down.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts - mine is apparently still on backorder :eek:

Having had my F for a few weeks, I am seriously considering whether I could make it my one and only camera.

For ultimate image quality the 23 1.4 is the way to go. But it's a bigger set up to be carrying. I'm not sure whether to part with my xf23 if I get another X100.

Well, I tried an XF23/f1.4 on my X-Pro2 but it was too big and clunky - I then tried an XF 23/f2 which was better but still a lot to lug around. I've had an X100 and an X100S and liked the compactness and quality so the X100F was the way forward. I'm not a 'real' photographer and I do hate lugging heavy cameras around - besides which, I never seem to get much opportunity to take a considered photograph these days. I think I am gradually coming to terms with my limitations :)

Well, I tried an XF23/f1.4 on my X-Pro2 but it was too big and clunky - I then tried an XF 23/f2 which was better but still a lot to lug around. I've had an X100 and an X100S and liked the compactness and quality so the X100F was the way forward. I'm not a 'real' photographer and I do hate lugging heavy cameras around - besides which, I never seem to get much opportunity to take a considered photograph these days. I think I am gradually coming to terms with my limitations :)
I know exactly what you mean im the same i guess
what equipment do you have now?

Last edited:
Having had my F for a few weeks, I am seriously considering whether I could make it my one and only camera.

Exactly my reasoning and I'm in a similar situation to you - albeit that my F hasn't actually arrived yet !

Panamoz have stock. £1100

I do wish you hadn't posted this! Man maths going into overdrive. I had been checking their site but they didn't have it listed when I last checked. I just need something to capture video in conjunction with this and it could be my perfect family setup.

Martin speak to Park Cameras they will tell you the score, normally because the stocks low, they never have chance to change the status, Pick a vendor and order it and wait.. Calumet were pretty poor at knowing when stuff comes, i rang up Monday asked where my D500 was they said no idea when stocks coming in, It arrived tuesday LOL....

I do wish you hadn't posted this! Man maths going into overdrive. I had been checking their site but they didn't have it listed when I last checked. I just need something to capture video in conjunction with this and it could be my perfect family setup.
Do what we do Andrew, watch 100 YouTube Videos, Exhaust Google with X100F review search, drink some wine then load it in your basket, close your eyes and buy it :p

Sorry (not)

Just get one. You know it makes sense..

I ordered a x100f from "camera in the post" I ordered on the Friday & it was delivered on the following Wednesday, no duty to pay & I saved around £200 it came in the regular box with the manual & work brilliantly

Good to know

Wandered into Aperture UK to pick up a 21mm f4 Voigtlander Skopar for the M9 (well ME) & instead walked out with an X100T.

Nostalgia for the X100S caught me for a moment! Went to Calumet & picked up a TCL-X100 (they have mint condition ex-rental TCLs in @ £100 each) alongside the WCL-X70 for the X70 (to give me 21mm).

Now just need to figure out what kit to take to with me to Asia next week, will probably take the X100T & X70 over the M9 for a bit of a change, although sure I'll miss the 35mm 1.2 Voigt... :confused:.

I`m running Lightroom 3.6 and Elements 10 and can`t open raw files in either from my X100F,even though when clicking on update I get the message that they are up to date. Do I need to do something else or do I need to upgrade?

Upgrade to the very latest I believe. But it might not yet even be supported.

Last edited:
I`m running Lightroom 3.6 and Elements 10 and can`t open raw files in either from my X100F,even though when clicking on update I get the message that they are up to date. Do I need to do something else or do I need to upgrade?

Upgrade to the very latest I believe. But it might not yet even be supported.

Yep. It's supported. But you'll need to upgrade.

Back