Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

I do miss my X100 so that got rectified last night as well as a few other things this morning. Time now to stop P$%%&(% around buying and selling equipment and concentrate on photos.

Andy, you're worse than me for flipping :)). I too have had to give myself a serious talking to recently - I need to enjoy what I've got and stay away from the Classifieds

me 2 but with Sony and Nikon about to release something of a flagship replacement I can feel my wallet hotting up..... bah

Andy, you're worse than me for flipping :)). I too have had to give myself a serious talking to recently - I need to enjoy what I've got and stay away from the Classifieds

Can't disagree at that just need a zoom next and I'm done.

was that directed at me:agree::LOL::LOL::LOL::rolleyes:

Not at all although you're not far behind me lol

should me you and Andy form a club *Gas heads anonymous*

Maybe we should start up an import export company as we're good at buying and selling.

I'm sure my new F will be in the classifieds by this time next week (although I hope not as got a good feeling this time) :)

It won't it's a great camera although I've gone with the T from the refurb store this time.

I have the same problem, I already have a Canon 80D with various lenses, then I bought a Fuji X-Pro2 & some lenses & just received an X100f & then I was thinking of selling the 80D & lenses & replace with a Fuji X-T2, however, I have spoken to myself & decided that would be totally stupid, all I have to do is work out what to use the different cameras for? Any help would be welcome![emoji12]

generally, what i use my cameras for don't cross over so i don't have an issue. The X100T is a walkabout camera with a few filters in a MM10 bag for travel and general memories. My M43 is for drag racing, car stuff etc..

That said, i have found that i'm leaving the m43 gear at home more now - i really love the Fuji. If i want ultra portable, i just take the RX100 but even that's consigned to the drawer a lot

Yay - it's arrived - thanks WEX :)

Initial impressions are positive - it is very solid, looks superb, it is a nice size and weight and handling is good - with the exception of the Q button which appears to be positioned right where your thumb sits. As a first time X100 user, I find the hybrid OVF with the data overlaid extremely interesting. It looks great through the viewfinder and being a rangefinder, I am not stabbing the screen with my nose.

Got busy fiddling with menus - I have assigned the ND filter to the Fn button on the top plate. I have also set the shutter to mechanical + electronic. I find the focal length very nice too and the lens appears very sharp even at f2.

Only had a few minutes last night to rattle off a couple of test snaps. I find the colours very pleasing and the Acros simulated B&W looks stunning - I can see that being used a fair bit.

Here are the first couple of snaps out of the thing - more to come I'm sure.

Seagull (X100F)
by the BLOATER, on Flickr

Sideboard (X100F Acros)

Snoop (X100F Acros)

Cake! (X100F Acros)

The Spa (X100F Acros)

I've really struggled to find a good quality case that fits the Fuji X100 series. I've recently bought this from Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004FPIO18/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It is well made, has a good belt loop, has a shoulder strap and most importantly, no zips to scratch the camera. My X100F in its half case with filter adapter, UV filter and conical lenshood fits perfectly

Just thought someone out there might like to know

Cheers

Thanks for that - can I just confirm it is the 50 model?
Yup, it's the 50 as advertised :)

The case internals are - 75x95x150mm
and the X100F with all the 'bits' is - 75x90x140mm

So a good fit but not tight

Last edited:
Yay - it's arrived - thanks WEX :)

Initial impressions are positive - it is very solid, looks superb, it is a nice size and weight and handling is good - with the exception of the Q button which appears to be positioned right where your thumb sits. As a first time X100 user, I find the hybrid OVF with the data overlaid extremely interesting. It looks great through the viewfinder and being a rangefinder, I am not stabbing the screen with my nose.

Got busy fiddling with menus - I have assigned the ND filter to the Fn button on the top plate. I have also set the shutter to mechanical + electronic. I find the focal length very nice too and the lens appears very sharp even at f2.

Only had a few minutes last night to rattle off a couple of test snaps. I find the colours very pleasing and the Acros simulated B&W looks stunning - I can see that being used a fair bit.

Here are the first couple of snaps out of the thing - more to come I'm sure.

Seagull (X100F)

Sideboard (X100F Acros)

Snoop (X100F Acros)

Cake! (X100F Acros)

The Spa (X100F Acros)
Local boy then? Had a few nights I can't remember in the spa lol. Been thinking of getting the f for a while since selling my x100s.

Last edited:
Back