Fuji x100

My original x100 still going strong 3 years after I acquired it. It's been to 4 continents and over 20 countries, such a work horse and pleasure to use.

Recently added some strobes to get better pics of the little one:

DSCF0298-16.jpg

Love it :)

Have not used my 100S for months, just had a read of this thread, made me get the Fuji out, and I still love it, why don't I use it more, think I need to save some shutters on my 750 and use this more often :)

I'm kicking myself. I took just the x100t on a trip to Glasgow over the weekend. I love the camera, but found I couldn't get quite the same performance in low light, indoor shots as on the original x100. I found out why on Friday (fortunately at the start of the weekend). I'd reassigned the lowest button to the left of the screen to the ND filter and my camera strap kept knocking it and I wouldn't notice in the viewfinder. Quick reassignment of that button to something non-destructive and all's good! I love the camera even more now ;) Not had a chance to get pics off the sd card yet, so nothing to show just yet.

Yes Peter,of course the D camp is brilliant but i guess for the small amount of photography i do the fuji is lovely and more than enough
to challenge me,and I just love the look of the cameras and how they feel sort of special to me.
Wow, it almost sounds like you take it to bed with you! Hehe

thanks Trev
really enjoyed it this morning,i was using everything,video iso and Ae bracketing panorama,self timer switching stuff etc,manual focus macro AFC and it was really smooth.
I'm keeping this,just ordered a load of accessories lol.
cheers

Super shot and fantastic details well done i have just purchased one and I’m gobsmacked i
wonder is there any were that show what settings is optimum or is it all subjective.
Thanks
B

I've been thinking about a Fuji X100/S/T......

I already shoot with a A7 though so I don't think I'd get much benefit size/weight/performance wise over the A7/FE35f2.8?? Plus I'd have to keep the A7 anyway as I like to use it with manual lenses.

Super shot and fantastic details well done i have just purchased one and I’m gobsmacked i
wonder is there any were that show what settings is optimum or is it all subjective.
Thanks
B

Ive only had it a few days and I love it Ihad an X100s and sent it back as I found the focus too slow but this seems to be quicker. re settings I have an XT1 so I have the X100 set up the same. I tend to let the camera pick ISO and pick my aperture like I have done in the dog shot. The rain shot was from my office window and it just happened a cyclist was passing when I took the photo of the rain. That was in P mode as I have the lens and shutter dial set to A when the camera is off just in case I want to take a quick shot and don't have time to think like I did here. This camera goes everywhere with me now and I'm enjoying my photography again.

Both the photos were J pegs as well with a little editing in lightroom and Nik Silver effex!!

Photos above not showing and have red crosses ... I am expecting mine to arrive mid week..or rather to go and collect it.

My x100T arrived last week and I've been champing at the bit but a hectic work schedule meant I've been unable to get out and use it, I've been familiarising myself with the menus and buttons. I love the feel of the camera and realise it will provide a steep learning curve. Is there a go to setting I can use whilst learning... I hope to add my pictures for critique soon.

Back