Fujifilm X-H1

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Hmm The Em1-ii is only a few weeks old, depends how much I can get for the whole kit plus i'm off to Florida end of the month and it's small and light, can't pretend i'm not very tempted though

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Name
Riz
Edit My Images
No
Fuji are doing it all wrong. They should do what Sony do and put all the youtubers on hot air balloons and pamper them for the weekend. Pretty much guarantees a great review.
Perhaps :D

Edit My Images
Yes
Tried an XH1 last week mostly with the 16-55/2.8. Very nicely made camera with excellent AF. The weather sealing might actually be decent also by the feel of it.
IBIS seems to work better than my A7RII (though I wonder if its simply because it has a smaller sensor and less pixels to peep :thinking: )

Fuji needs to get eye-AF in AF-C, only thing missing IMO.

Name
Trevor
Edit My Images
Yes
Can anyo who uses back button focus tell me.does the AF-ON button feel positive or spongy.

Still saving..

OP
OP
addicknchips
Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
No
Tried an XH1 last week mostly with the 16-55/2.8. Very nicely made camera with excellent AF. The weather sealing might actually be decent also by the feel of it.
IBIS seems to work better than my A7RII (though I wonder if its simply because it has a smaller sensor and less pixels to peep :thinking: )

Fuji needs to get eye-AF in AF-C, only thing missing IMO.
I’m not sure why they haven’t sorted this via firmware. Maybe it’s coming

Name
Riz
Edit My Images
No
he didn't like the 90 either until he actually had it.
wtf, the Fujinon 90mm f2.0 is one of the most nicest lenses I have owned, really yearning for a Sony FE version (135mm f1.8 GM) equivalent.

Name
Danny
Edit My Images
Yes
I can see that the 90mm is a superb lens.

Has anyone compared it to the 80mm (macro lens) at all?

Are the results similar or very different?

Thanks.

OP
OP
addicknchips
Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
No
I can see that the 90mm is a superb lens.

Has anyone compared it to the 80mm (macro lens) at all?

Are the results similar or very different?

Thanks.
i haven't used the 80mm but it gets good reviews. it doesn't really appeal to me as the 2.8 isn't quite what i want for portraits. and its expensive. but by all accounts very sharp.
now the 90mm is stabilised with the xh1 its an even better lens.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTcs717P5Sg

Name
Phil aka Phiggys
Edit My Images
No
Well the XH1 has come out of the box for the 2nd time and I put the Zeiss Touit 12mm f2.8 on it and my my poor old resident copped for another shot.
iso 800 1/7th sec f3.2 available light

Dabley
by P Higgys, on Flickr

Last edited:
Name
Phil aka Phiggys
Edit My Images
No
Name
Phil aka Phiggys
Edit My Images
No