Fujifilm X-H1

Hmm The Em1-ii is only a few weeks old, depends how much I can get for the whole kit plus i'm off to Florida end of the month and it's small and light, can't pretend i'm not very tempted though

@yamahatdm900 - Graham, lovely images of Llanberis pass. My issue is that the road is so good I never want to stop to take photo's..

Tried an XH1 last week mostly with the 16-55/2.8. Very nicely made camera with excellent AF. The weather sealing might actually be decent also by the feel of it.
IBIS seems to work better than my A7RII (though I wonder if its simply because it has a smaller sensor and less pixels to peep :thinking: )

Fuji needs to get eye-AF in AF-C, only thing missing IMO.

Can anyo who uses back button focus tell me.does the AF-ON button feel positive or spongy.

Still saving..

Tried an XH1 last week mostly with the 16-55/2.8. Very nicely made camera with excellent AF. The weather sealing might actually be decent also by the feel of it.
IBIS seems to work better than my A7RII (though I wonder if its simply because it has a smaller sensor and less pixels to peep :thinking: )

Fuji needs to get eye-AF in AF-C, only thing missing IMO.

I’m not sure why they haven’t sorted this via firmware. Maybe it’s coming

I can see that the 90mm is a superb lens.

Has anyone compared it to the 80mm (macro lens) at all?

Are the results similar or very different?

Thanks.

I can see that the 90mm is a superb lens.

Has anyone compared it to the 80mm (macro lens) at all?

Are the results similar or very different?

Thanks.

i haven't used the 80mm but it gets good reviews. it doesn't really appeal to me as the 2.8 isn't quite what i want for portraits. and its expensive. but by all accounts very sharp.
now the 90mm is stabilised with the xh1 its an even better lens.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTcs717P5Sg

Well the XH1 has come out of the box for the 2nd time and I put the Zeiss Touit 12mm f2.8 on it and my my poor old resident copped for another shot.
iso 800 1/7th sec f3.2 available light

Dabley by P Higgys, on Flickr

Last edited:
Well the XH1 has come out of the box for the 2nd time and I put the Zeiss Touit 12mm f2.8 on it and my my poor old resident copped for another shot.
iso 800 1/7th sec f3.2 available light

Dabley by P Higgys, on Flickr

Does that zeiss have af? Never really looked into zeiss on the fooj

Last edited:
Back