Funny Video of Photographer brawling with mall cop

I actually found that quite amusing. However - why people let it carry on whilst just filming is behond me. Surely it would have been easier to break it up, and call the police. This ended up with nothing, but I've known people end up in hospital seriously injured over street fights like that.

Ermm! Everyone there were adults and yet all were stupid.

Did she really just do the counting to 10 or else move?!

Thing is, with the Yanks, I don't know whether they're acting half the time. I can't believe how stupid this looks!

God bless Amurricerrrr

You have to excuse the security guard she is blonde, SAY NO MORE:LOL::LOL:

Realspeed

Of course, the recording only starts after the situation has escalated somewhat - the security guard may well have started out being polite and people started acting up because there was a camera there - it happens a lot. How brave of the HELMETED person to start thumping and kicking her... Sorry but my sympathies are with the security guard.

Half a dozen witnesses and no-one intervened. Is it any wonder photographers are assumed to be anti-social?

It would have been better in a paddling pool full of yoghourt.

Of course, the recording only starts after the situation has escalated somewhat - the security guard may well have started out being polite and people started acting up because there was a camera there - it happens a lot. How brave of the HELMETED person to start thumping and kicking her... Sorry but my sympathies are with the security guard.

Everyone here is in the wrong. And I have no sympathy for any of them. I am sure it is quite imtimidating standing in front of a group of people who are goading you.

However - let's be honest. A normal person would not stand there being obnoxious, screaming and then start shoving people. If she had a real problem with their behaviour then she should have retreated and called the police.

As an aside, if someone attacks you then you can use reasonable force to defend yourself. I was once attacked by three security guards who mistook me for a shoplifter, I put up a fight as I didn't have a clue who they were. I was charged and acquitted of GBH in Crown Court after one of the security staff got a broken jaw in the altercation. End result, I got significant compensation for the assault on me, and also my unlawful detention by the staff of the company.

Really?

She comes across as in need of 'help' to me! Maybe the case of a person given a little authority and it going greatly to their head...

Surely this is fake/staged?

If not, it's not in the slightest bit funny....just very sad.

wow that is amazing in a crazy way, in the us of a the mall cops i think realy think of themselves as cops and a lot have guns. well everyone has a gun pretty much even all the kids.

That's one of the funniest videos of a fight I've ever seen. Great find OP.

huh. that was my 8,000th post. I thought it would have been more poignant

Last edited:

Just had another look at the video and it looks like the mall cop actually grabbed at the helmeted lady first, and it appears the helmeted lady was largely acting in self defence to try and get the mall cop to stop grabbing.

As others have said, she should have called a "real" cop rather than trying to imagine she is a cop herself when she legally only has the same power as an ordinary member of the public.

looking at the video its hard to see how the member of the public lost the grip on the fight. At 2.11 the member of the public has the secuity guard down and is punching her. From there she should really have it all sewn up. The mistake she made was to then try and stand on her which made her lose her balance - that was where she lost the advantage in the fight.

Just had another look at the video and it looks like the mall cop actually grabbed at the helmeted lady first, and it appears the helmeted lady was largely acting in self defence to try and get the mall cop to stop grabbing.

Yep, the security guard got physical first giving the helmeted lady the excuse then that she was merely defending herself.

I've no idea what the security guard thought she was going to achieve. Was she going to 'arrest' the lady...and for what? And did she ever consider what her chances were if the others waded in?

Far more concerning to me is when she tries to draw a weapon from an empty holster.

If she'd been carrying all hell would have broken loose at that point.

From what I can see it looks like they were photgraphing a lorry that seems to have gone down the embankment in the distance. This is outside on a road, is it a parking lot for the mall, only if it's outside it all seems totally ridiculous, but then it is the USA

Far more concerning to me is when she tries to draw a weapon from an empty holster.

I thought she was after handcuffs.

Look again. She was after her handcuffs

Surely this is fake/staged?

If not, it's not in the slightest bit funny....just very sad.

I dont think it's faked
I do think it's sad

From what I can see it looks like they were photgraphing a lorry that seems to have gone down the embankment in the distance. This is outside on a road, is it a parking lot for the mall, only if it's outside it all seems totally ridiculous, but then it is the USA

Totally. Saw this at the weekend....why ask people to stop using their cameras in the first place? Yes, the maybe on private land, but they are photographing/videoing something that isn't. No need to kick up a fuss on the guards side, situation could have been totally avoided. Along with her ill fitting uniform, maybe she should be sent on a communication skills course?

I don't care how annoying or wrong she was - that woman was kicking her in the face.

Taser, cuffs, backup, prison. Really.

im kinda disgusted that no one stepped in when the fight broke out and everyone just watched.

doesnt matter who it is or what they have done no one deserves that

havent got access to the video right now but I was sure there was a big guy at the end who stopped the fight?

They all acted stupidly but the video started half way. No comment.

After they had watched, videod and laughed for a bit.

thats the childish "BUNDLE" mentality right there.

When you were at school and there was a fight, someone would shout "BUNDLE" and everyone would stand and watch rather than stop it.

Sometimes I guess people continue to act like when they were children.

Back