Hellooooo yummy Bokeh.....50mm 1.8

Stunning! Sooooo sharp!

Thanks

Who do you recommend me using if not tiny pic? I used to use photobucket but they made the pics terrible colours

I haven't used flickr in a while, but if they don't offer it by default, there is a Firefox plugin called Greasemonkey, and a script for that called Allsizes+ that gives you the IMG code (it's a bit of a faff installing both bits (it's easy enough though :)) but once it's working it's really easy to do :)

Stuning images, lovely lad, wish i could get my daughter to pose like that, she either gives eyes or smile but not both.

Hi Sarah, great shots, I was having the same problem with my 1.8, and then at some point i started loving it, now i cant even take it off my camera anymore

Well, just spent 5 minutes flipping back and forth with much :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:; and was just about to say, "Well, I see no difference!", then I noticed that the Flickr upload has far more detail/colour/contrast in his hair.

Still can't help but think these are really great photographs...(y)

Well, just spent 5 minutes flipping back and forth with much :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:; and was just about to say, "Well, I see no difference!", then I noticed that the Flickr upload has far more detail/colour/contrast in his hair.

Still can't help but think these are really great photographs...(y)

Thanks some people can't see the block pixels in the background of the others i can't on this computer but i can on my sons they look terrible you are obviously one that can't see them either!
:D

Thanks Will

I dont think i could choose a best one out of that lot cos they are all so nice and the little girl is so photogenic, very well done indeed .

Lovely pics, really like the lighting.

I hope I can get a grasp of my 50mm the way you have.

Back