Holy crap

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Well lads I came on holiday to bempton on Sunday,and then suffered a major heart attack got rushed into a hospital in hull and had a stent fitted now in recovery hope to be let out Tomoz but can’t drive for four weeks. Feel crap but alive anyone near castle hill Hospital can visit me if you want

Edit My Images
No
Sorry to hear that Jeff, daft as it may seem I feel a lot better having had my Stents fitted than I ever did before. ( haven't really changed my lifestyle either.)

Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Yeah it's true what they say the NHS really is rubbish.
My daughter cant stand the NHS, went to Dubai recently, didn't take out any health insurance and got Pneumonia, cost her just over £5k for 4 nights stay, bargain.

(that's all a bit tongue in cheek by the way)

Glad you are making a good enough recovery to post on here :)

Cobra

Just not pink enough
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
Holy crap indeed Jeff!
Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery (y)

Name
Bat-Frog
Edit My Images
No
Hope you make a swift recovery, Jeff.
Take it easy for a while!

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
No
Wow, sorry to hear that mate. I have to ask, did you get any warning signs at all, with the benefit of hindsight? My mother died from cardiac arrest a few years back, ironically she was in hospital just getting checked out at the time as had been feeling under the weather. It turned out to be a clot that traveled from her leg that did it

Hope you recover well, take it easy for a bit, the birds ain't going anywhere in a hurry ;)

Name
Darran, Daz or ****
Edit My Images
Yes
I feel for you, I suffered a heart attack when I was 40 and wasn't allowed to drive for a month.
The waiting list for an urgent angiogram was 2 months with the NHS so I went private.
Luckily I never require any stents.

OP
OP
the black fox
Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
No warning just chronic indigestion followed by mild pains in both shoulders that’s when the wife called the ambulance .... super hospital here really looking after me amazing watching the stent going into my heart on the big screen to just left me very weak but improving by the hour

Gremlin

*looks down* Yep, I'm a girl!
Name
Ingrid
Edit My Images
No
Hope you'll make a full recovery Jeff, and get back out with the camera, take care of yourself and I promise to behave
with the memes for a while xx

OP
OP
the black fox
Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Thanks all , now back home but not walking that well ,I think photography will be on a back burner for the rest of the summer

OP
OP
the black fox
Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Thanks all , think it will be a long job . hits hard as I’ve always led a active lifestyle