weekly hoochys 52 er

Hi Rab.

Proverb: I can't quite work this out, viewing on the iPad I can't tell if this is pp or if you took a picture of something hanging on your wall? Either way the image of you and your wife is so small in the frame that I cannot really critique it with any confidence as anything looks awful zoomed in that far.

Great sentiment though!

B. :cow:

hi brian yes it was a picture hanging on my wall it was more a play on the words on the photo frame rather than the photo in the frame

Hi there ...just had a look down your thread and there are some really interesting shots for the topics.

Medical ....I like the fact that The Holiday Shop is right by the ambulance ...I guess a holiday is what you need after a trip in one of those.

Nice sentiment in Proverb, it's hard to know how else you could have presented that one, but perhaps a closer crop would be better.

cheers for stopping by and the comments brian&susie

ok pale
IMG_1093 by hoochy, on Flickr

Some good contributions here rab.

Tear is clever ... including both meanings of the tear word like that.

All three are nicely lit ... although maybe a little too dark for Word. Of the three, Tear edges it for me too, mainly because of the inventiveness. Well done on the catch-up. :clap:

cheers guys and girls i have not had much time to get out and about with the camera or use it much but here is my one for support

IMG_2293 by hoochy, on Flickr

Hi Rab. This one could be for both Support and, with that wallpaper, Geometric as well. Happy decorating.

Back