How about this picture?

A good one liner is always worth using more than once.

A good one liner is always worth using more than once.
Glad you liked it both times! Actually it seemed to mysteriously disappear the first time. Blame the software? I will now attempt to edit ....

Last edited:
The picture was captured at Park Guel

I thought Parc Guel was in Barcelona, at least that is where we went some many years ago. Is there now another one in Paris???

Edit ~ as asked in an earlier post, it would be nice to know what that "auto stamper" was in your signature........share the knowledge :)

Last edited:
Edit ~ as asked in an earlier post, it would be nice to know what that "auto stamper" was in your signature........share the knowledge :)

He/she probably hadn't noticed it had disappeared ..... until now. :LOL:

"She" is a faux account, here simply to promote their app...

Last edited:
Before you people have more discussion on me, let me tell you for what I am here.

There is a routine that i need to follow by which i can enhance my knowledge as well as manage my Work too. I cannot be online for whole day long. I am extremely punctual to my schedule that i have made for myself which allows me self-development time for 1.30 hours only!!

I ain't a professional photographer. In fact, i am just a beginner and trying to get ideas and share knowledge only on the threads where I know answers to the question about photography so that if I am wrong you can quote my answer and correct my mistakes as well. Too many wrong or unuseful answers leads to account suspension as you all know therefore need to keep it simple.. It will be foolishness to comment on something which you are not aware about.

Hope i have cleared all the doubts!!

No, not really.

Have we not had enough of this constant bashing of new users? Friendliest forum indeed.

Seriously, read through the OPs previous posts and tell me this isn't suspect?

The original OP does not hurt me so I wont say this or that about them, what I find SAD is it seems to get to some members. If it is fake then let the staff and mods sort it, and get on with what folk love/like Photography. Or even get the staff to lock this playground thread.

Last edited:
The original OP does not hurt me so I wont say this or that about them, what I find SAD is it seems to get to some members. If it is fake then let the staff and mods sort it, and get on with what folk love/like Photography. Or even get the staff to lock this playground thread.

...which is why I've RTM'd the OP so they can look at it and make an informed judgement, though if it's just to plug their app that would be hard to judge. Personally it doesn't sit well with me when people come here on the pretence of one thing for other dubious reasons altogether as people have genuinely tried to offer decent advice (if that's what is happening, but together with the inconsistencies, odd questions and link to a paid photography app developed by a freelancing "beginner" I think there may be ulterior motives, which I don't think is wrong to question, as long as it's been RTM'd.)

Last edited:
There are unfortunately a number of TP members who like to be antagonistic or overly clever, and they seem to be out in force on this thread. If the OP is not who she says she is and is spamming the forums then I'm sure the mods will deal with it appropriately. If your not happy with that then I suggest you just stay out of the discussion. Oh and btw, Im sure you've noticed that my profile pic probably isn't me and neither is my username my real name, believe it or believe it not, its a usual occurrence on forums.

This I agree with :)

At the moment, she's done nothing wrong, apart from pimping the app, and the link has now been removed.
We've also looked at the posted images, and can't connect them to anyone else,
stock images etc etc.

At the moment, she's done nothing wrong, apart from pimping the app, and the link has now been removed.
We've also looked at the posted images, and can't connect them to anyone else,
stock images etc etc.

The thing with the images though is that she claims to have taken them with a Nikon D7000 & a Cannon 650D - This is incorrect, non of the images she posted were taken with those cameras

She claims to have taken one of the shots in March but the EXIF tells a different story

Also check out here kit bag, I mean huh??? Makes not sense.

I am all for giving people a chance but why lie?

From what I have seen, in my opinion, the account was set up for the promotion/SEO of the app

From what I have seen, in my opinion, the account was set up for the promotion/SEO of the app
I'm / we are sure it was, but as the app link is no longer there ...

I agree with the rest also, if you have cast iron proof they are not her images please hit the RTM button.
Thanks (y)

Haha. Seems `she` has replaced the link to the app. ;)

Last edited:
Have you clicked it? ;)

Go on I dare you :D

TBH I'm not sure I dare, :sneaky: you might have changed it to a link to one of those `pretty ladies` ont'other thread :LOL: (an idea though? (y) :D )

No doubt it'll soon be changed back again :rolleyes:

First time for ages, he/she logged in at the usual time ....... & didn't post. :jawdrop: :D
Haha Carl! Come on, give the poor girl/boy/algorithm a break :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back