HOWTO: Add your 4 last/most popular Flickr photos to your signature

Name
Dale
Edit My Images
Yes
I found this and thought people might find it useful.

Use the link below to create your signature and then copy and paste the bb code into your TP sig (it is limited to 4 photos). The photos are also links to the photos on flickr.

http://flkr.me/

They appear like mine below

Thanks for that, it works a treat if I make sure my reply is long enough for my sig to show(y)

Thanks alot Dale, I`ve been looking for a way to do this and this looks nice and clean and simple

Wonder why mine didn't work above? Looks fine on the preview.

Ahhh, just read foggy4ever's post about the reply needing to be a minimum length for the sig to kick in. That would explain it.

I honestly wish people wouldn't do this; image-based signatures clutter up the flow of conversation. Is there any way for me to totally hide them from my forum view?

I honestly wish people wouldn't do this; image-based signatures clutter up the flow of conversation. Is there any way for me to totally hide them from my forum view?

Yeah, MY TP in the header bar, then edit options and un tick sigs.

Thanks for the tip, (y)
I have had to edit this as I don't think I wrote enough

Most popular....

Don't think I'll put this in my siggy. Like the bighugelabs one, it does just add additional strain to loading pages. Wonder if its inclusion eats into your image allotment per post?

Last edited:
Please be mindful of the forum limits on signatures here guys. Some of these are already outside the 500 x 100 limit.

We're discussing other issues around this style of signature in the staff room :)

The Rules said:
Your signature can be an image up to a maximum of 500 pixels wide, 100 pixels high, with a maximum filesize of 20k, text only or text and a smaller image.
In any case your signature may not exceed the equivalent height of 6 lines of normal sized forum text on an average monitor screen.

Yay, looks good

I don't like it. If I wanted to see them I'd look at your Flickr account by clicking on a pic that you'd previously posted from Flickr. I don't like the idea of people forcing their Flickr account on me.

Mine doesnt seem to be updating with the new photos that ive added :thinking:

apologies to thise who dont like it but I just had to try

Last edited:
Back