I saw this today and it made me feel good

Name
susie
Edit My Images
Yes
I've been toying with the idea of a 365, but feel it's just too much of a commitment, so I've decided on this instead. I take a photo of something most days so this I think will fit in well.
Sometimes it's the simplest things that give us a lift, so hopefully I can capture few here.
It will be mostly iPhone photos. A few to start that I've taken since the new year.

What a great idea for a project. I love the potato shot!

Yes, I can fully understand the chocolate for the feel good factor. However, how many miles would you have to walk, to walk off all the calories in that hot chocolate with marshmallows :eek:

A cold rainy day and cricket on TV :(

So out came the camera ...haven't used my macro lens for ages so I dusted it off (not too well actually, it needs a good clean up) and took a few of a cyclamen.

Cyclamen by Susiejb, on Flickr

I like these soft focus photos of the leaves ...they have an abstract look .

Cyclamen by Susiejb, on Flickr

I think this one was my favourite.

Cyclamen Bud by Susiejb, on Flickr

This is a cheerful project. I like your bears. :)

We had a wander down by the old Lifeboat Hut ..there have been various artists in there over the years, on first glance it looked shut up but we noticed this porthole in the door.....you can look through it to the dark interior and see a painting on an easel. I decided to jam my iphone against the porthole and take a 'lucky shot' not really knowing how it would turn out, as it looks almost pitch black inside. I was really pleased when I put it on my computer and it revealed this fabulous artwork.

Porthole by Susiejb, on Flickr

Porthole viewer by Susiejb, on Flickr

Last edited:
Whatever those red things are they look poisonous to me. I wouldn't fancy eating them!

Haven't looked in on this thread for a while and I'm glad to see it is coming aloing well.I particularly like the porthole viewer and the red berries.

I was there most of the afternoon, was a cracking day, unfortunately wasn't able to get out the car, but got a couple of shots from the car up at South Fistral.

Back