Info IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
No its not a joke , and there will be announcements made later but as a general heads up ..
TP is going for an upgrade and as such we will be off line from Approx 21:00 hours
tomorrow 18 / 12 / 19 for approx 16 hours,

Sorry Guys and Gals, go talk to the Other half ...

You do mean listen don't you? I haven't got a word in for four years.

WHAT..... no TP for a whole 16 hours, what the hell am i going to do tomorrow night :( dare I go and have a mooch around another togger forum :D

Can't you do 4 off 4 hr outages at say 2am? What are we all going to do, not like we can go out and photograph anything is it? :-(
Why don't my smilies work, actually it's saddies rather smilies

Last edited:
You do realise that that means 16 hours on West Yorkshire Cameras, Ffordes and other expensive sites?

P.S. If the upgrade follows the standard upgrade path, see you all in the new year...
:p

Last edited:
You do realise that that means 16 hours on West Yorkshire Cameras, Ffordes and other expensive sites?

P.S. If the upgrade follows the standard upgrade path, see you all in the new year...

Or you could spend the 16 hours locked in Clock Tower Cameras (y)

Somewhat ironic that 16 hours are allocated to upgrade a forum but last week only 15 hours were allocated to upgrade parliament.....hopefully the extra hour will make this upgrade more successful.

No its not a joke , and there will be announcements made later...
I hope they're more encouraging than the announcements made over on another forum where things have gone horribly wrong. Care must be taken when negotiating the twists and turns of such upgrades lest you fall over. :exit:

Overturned lorry Clyst St Mary P1011841.jpg

As an ex-veteran of software updates on a global scale, all I can say is best of luck to all involved. Not only do you need a Plan B but a Plan C or even D. Check, double check, triple check, get a cup of coffee, before you press that red button!

cruel and unusual
Yeah how weird is that?

You do mean listen don't you? I haven't got a word in for four years.
:LOL: Fair point well presented (y)

Anything new coming, or just cleaning out the cobwebs?
A new apartment and a big new shiny wheel for @Server Hamster (y)

That's one hell of a time out for a few snowflakes and a Christmas Tree icon!
You've not seen the size of the tree have you? ;)

What terrible service! I want my money back...
Apply to to same address as you sent your membership fee to.
I'm sure they will me more than happy to refund
:D

go out and photograph anything is it?
Now you are just being silly!
:D
Why don't my smilies work, actually it's saddies rather smilies
2 dots and open bracket, the hyphen is not required

:p once it starts its out of our hands its the server people
I'd better be getting a new wheel.
View attachment 263218
Its OK you can have a holiday, don't rush back as we are installing a younger, bigger and stronger server hamster (y)

As an ex-veteran of software updates on a global scale, all I can say is best of luck to all involved. Not only do you need a Plan B but a Plan C or even D. Check, double check, triple check, get a cup of coffee, before you press that red button!
I have all the necessary tools here (y)

478-4787628_monkey-wrench-cartoon-clipart-spanners-clip-art-monkey.jpg

can you send them round to sort the "AP forum" while they are at it.

Its OK you can have a holiday, don't rush back as we are installing a younger, bigger and stronger server hamster (y)

About time for both the holiday and the retirement!!! :p

I am sorry but what your are proposing is too much of lifestyle change.

I have even trained convinced the other half to go to bed early so I can be here. How do I explain this to her now? There will be questions you know....

No more bacon for you. :mad:

Last edited:
Found a couple of interesting videos already ,never seen nothing like it thought that was impossible

Last edited:

Being mindful of the above... just in case I don't get the opportunity beforehand, I'd like to wish everyone on TP a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. ;)

Being mindful of the above... just in case I don't get the opportunity beforehand, I'd like to wish everyone on TP a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. ;)

Is that for next year as well, just in case.

Back