In a follow up to CTs BlueTit head shot...

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
Here is my take on a Robin..:)

robin-headshot.jpg

Rubbish that! :puke:

LOL. Dayum ... that's sharp Tim! (y)

:agree: (y)

you guys are just showing off now....:LOL:

nice to see though:clap: :clap:

You're all just showing off! :razz:
(i'm jealous!) :D

LOL. It's all good fun. :LOL:

New tripod is paying off I see Tim.

My Wren is 1:1 Ewan but I had to reduce the squidger a bit - too damned big.

LOL. It's all good fun. :LOL:

New tripod is paying off I see Tim.

I think its true to say, A good tripod is worth the extra you pay for it..;)

Ewan. Slight crop on my shots mate..:)

neither of u have any talent lol,

nah i kid, u must have GIANT birds round where u live :p nice one guys!

How about an Ostrich? :D

Ostrich%20III.jpg

How about an Ostrich? :D

Ostrich%20III.jpg

One fine shot there Grendel.(y)

I think being a part of these forums has raised the bar in my photography 100%.:clap:

One fine shot there Grendel.(y)

I think being a part of these forums has raised the bar in my photography 100%.:clap:

Thank you Tim :) and I couldn't agree more - when i look back on shots I was taking a year ago and compare them to shots I'm taking now it makes me realise how much I've learnt from being a member here. Still a way to go yet though :shrug: :thinking:

Thank you Tim :) and I couldn't agree more - when i look back on shots I was taking a year ago and compare them to shots I'm taking now it makes me realise how much I've learnt from being a member here. Still a way to go yet though :shrug: :thinking:

Just the same here mate, I cringe when I look back at what I was posting..:puke:

basil_close_1_.jpg

yay! a close up, and reasonably in focus too! is using your own pet cheating? :shrug:

Well I'm gonna get my tits out in a minute and just blow you all out of the water. :razz:

DOH a Deer.....

100900857-L.jpg

Owl
100897118-L.jpg

Mike.

Another Swan..:)

swan=4.jpg

Wow what a great capture Tim :clap: It's great seeing the EXIF printed in the frame too ;)

Not well today, so couldn't get out. Here are a couple of oldies. Both cropped, but not sharpened.:naughty:

closeup.jpg

closeup2-1.jpg

Well I'm gonna get my tits out in a minute and just blow you all out of the water. :razz:

/taps fingers waiting in anticipation..:popcorn:

some cracking shot in this thread...
just thought id add one of my close ups..

03--050001-copy.jpg

nowhere near tims but ive plenty of time yet :cautious:

'CT' Always thought you a class above and now the pretender is closing. What to do?? Well don't stop for christs sake the two of you are pushing the envelope here and it is really appreciated, 'from this corner anyway'.

LOL. Pah! I'm just resting mate! :naughty:

Back