Insomniacs club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to bed, but I can't get up, too much Guinness with the coworkers. I'm eating toast. Anything on the tv?

the sunday night project. a repeat i hope or ive lost 3 days..

I'm watching the morons spilling out the pub outside my flat. It's like Eastenders.

funnily enough peggy mitchell is on it this week!

Ha ha. Hey, I was in Brighton not long ago. Flash conference at Brighton Dome. Ace place. I'm hoping to come down again this year. Seems to be a lot of creatives down there. I went to this nasty ass club down by the beach but it's underground, like, faces the water but it's under the road that goes along the beach... hard to explain but you might know what I'm talking about.

honey club?

Maybe, I can't remember. It just came back to me in a flash back. I think I have some pictures i'll upload later.

brightons awesome but you have to know where to go to actually ahve a good time, if you find yourself down there again go to pav tav, the club not the pub.

I went to a bar which was near the beach but in a really small network of back streets and alley ways. Was amazing food but just can't remember the names of the places. There was a jewellers. Also went to his big ass nightclub which has like a room in it that was like a log cabin. Sound familiar? There was burlesque on that night too.

thats oceana, love the ski lodge, smells like a sauna:D

bedouin is AWESOME for food, its a moroccan themed restaurant, you sit on cushons etc, so great.

That's the one, Oceana. Was pretty cool. I'm starting to get sleepy :(

have a battered mars bar and stop being a wuss:p

couple of weeks ago, dad lives in glasgow:p

pwned

no *** ill get ******** by a mod or something mean like that

oh in that case...

pwned.jpg

:( bored

So tired.

Late night work knocks it out of you. :(

bless, you just finished?

Gotta love staying up late. I'm in, if you'll have me. Is there a badge so that we can recognise each other during the daylight hours?

Comus

hmm. find a picture (not one of yours) from the interwebz that represents you. it cant be alive, it must be an object/s on the photo.

Challenge on Zooki.

Let me see what I can find.

Comus

Seems I'm hoisted by my own petard.

Found an image but can't work out how to post it on the forum.
Friday's are usually my cider night at the local so can't guarantee that I'll be about tomorrow but I'll sort it by the weekend.

Comus

you fail.

Give me a break, I'm so new to this I'm practically a virgin!

Any other insomniacs out there?

Been profiling our printers all day today ... long jobs!!
Just got them released, but my eyes are seeing stars of CMYK! Doh!! :LOL:

bumpage

long night ahead for the two of you:)

im just warming up the seats
-guffs-

I think the doors only open past mid-night :shrug: .... it's way too early for this thread now.

Have you seen Gremlins take on macro photography:LOL::LOL::LOL:

no?

seems i need to buy myself a small person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back